All Categories

CombineConflict - show me the breakdown of points I got from the various activities that give points

CombineConflict - show me the breakdown of points I got from the various activities that give points

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 7, 2019, 04:0407/07/19
07/31/15

Hi

With regard to "Combine Conflict", I suggest showing the breakdown of the points I obtained, in the various categories from which it is possible to obtain points.

for example, if I scored 35 points, I'd like to see in which environments of the game I collected these points, example:

|||| (4)

|||||||||||||| (14)

|| (2)

|||||| (6)

||||||||| (9)

TOTAL: 35

in this way I can understand in which activities I am more active and performing and in which other activities I am not doing enough (and I have to improve!).

Currently it is only possible to see what your total score is, but you cannot know from which activities you obtained these points.

what is that activity from which I am able to get the most points?

or what is the activity from which I have the most difficulty in scoring points?

...these are the questions I would like to answer, through the introduction of this improvement.

thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 16, 2019, 09:3407/16/19
03/05/19

Red Terror said:

Hi

With regard to "Combine Conflict", I suggest showing the breakdown of the points I obtained, in the various categories from which it is possible to obtain points.

for example, if I scored 35 points, I'd like to see in which environments of the game I collected these points, example:

|||| (4)

|||||||||||||| (14)

|| (2)

|||||| (6)

||||||||| (9)

TOTAL: 35

in this way I can understand in which activities I am more active and performing and in which other activities I am not doing enough (and I have to improve!).

Currently it is only possible to see what your total score is, but you cannot know from which activities you obtained these points.

what is that activity from which I am able to get the most points?

or what is the activity from which I have the most difficulty in scoring points?

...these are the questions I would like to answer, through the introduction of this improvement.

thank you.

Hello, Red Terror. I will gladly pass your suggestion to the devs team. 

Thank you for the active position in this game!