All Categories

Change the criteria for obtaining ''Gears'' (for Hero) in ZHG Locations.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 1, 2018, 05:3911/01/18
07/31/15

Introduce the chance to throw into the trash the Hero Gears received from ZHG locations (not just sell them!).

Every day I run 60 ZHG locations and I have already been invaded by dozens of these Gears in my inventory (and temporary inventory too!), since a Gear is released for every ZHG Location completed!

For today, in my program I have again further 60 ZHG Locations to run (as every day!) ... and I do not know how to handle them, since to sell each one of them it takes even 1h and even 3h in some cases!

My most important Gears are lost, because there is no more space and I can not replace them in time with other Gears in the "final inventory".

Alternatively it would be much better to receive a Gear only after that several ZHG Locations have been shot down (such as the Bank payment, which gives you units after having destroyed several ZHG units) ...

So do not give us a Gear every time you destroy a ZHG Location, but 1 Gear in relation to the amount of ZHG units destroyed! (regardless of how many ZHG Locations you need to break down to achieve this result).

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 1, 2018, 06:1511/01/18
07/31/15

moreover, it would be appropriate to remove the face of the hero from each battle report.

It seems that this small marginal aspect of the game is more important than the identity of the player himself (the avatar of the hero totally eclipses the avatar of the player, which seems secondary to it).

why was it put everywhere? 

why was all this importance given to him?

Nov 2, 2018, 03:1711/02/18
01/17/15

I agree, a 'discard' option should be added. since I've had the hero, ive had to sell 3 items that took like 6+ hours to sell for like 640 credits.

also, why was everyone given the option to inspect my Hero and its gear?

Privacy is like non-existent in this game.

which brings me to an idea:

'the gap-generator' a new improvement that prevents other commanders from viewing the inside of your base.

'the radar truck' which allows you to view bases that are equipped with 'Gap-Generators'

'the Radar Jammer' suspends the incoming alert.

or whatever...

Nov 8, 2018, 15:2011/08/18
02/29/16

Hello!

I will forward the following suggestions to devs:

1. Add a chance to delete Gears.

2. Remove Hero's Icon from the battle reports.

3. Discuss the opportunity of hiding information about your Hero.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.