Make UCAV deck bonuses activated separately

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 1, 2018, 03:1411/01/18
07/31/15

for example:

I have 6 slots, I would like to activate 3 of these and leave the other 3 slots inactive, but I would like these 3 inactivated slots to be activated by me at any time (not only when the 3h of activity of the other 3 slots are concluded).

this means that each slot must be autonomous and must have its own "3h activation time" distinct from the other slots.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 1, 2018, 08:1411/01/18
06/13/15

Hey !

I really do not think it's useful. 

Why would you do that ?

Nov 1, 2018, 09:1911/01/18
07/31/15

Do not you see the useful !?!?

For me it was the first thing I suffered, since the UCAV deck appeared in this game.

I often keep the "attack enhancer + 25%" (which consumes 1 blue chip) ready to be activated (especially during PVP tournaments) ... in order to activate it in case the situation requires it!

But this means that I can not activate any other bonus (even those I would like to activate) because if I did, even if I left a free slot, I could not use this slot to activate the attack enhancer + 25% (1 blue chip) when the right circumstance would occur to use it.

So I have to decide:

either I activate all my slots to benefit of other bonuses (for 3h), but in this case I remain without the attack bonus if I need it during those 3 hours;

or I have to choose to have their activation always available; in this way, in case of emergency, I can activate the "attack enhancer" when I want (but I don't uses the other bonuses).

This implies that when I want to have the "attack enhancer" ready to be used when I want (often, during PVP) , then I have to give up the activation of all the other bonuses.

Vice versa, if each slot could be activated separately, I could activate all the other slots continuously, and keep only 1 slot ready for activation (the one intended for the use of the blue chip, in case I need to use it).

Nov 8, 2018, 15:2211/08/18
02/29/16

Unfortunately, UCAV deck is not a priority building for devs now and they won't spend time on changing its mechanics.

They are working on the tasks with the higher priority now :( 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.