Depots: automatic search in 2 cases.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 29, 2018, 15:2110/29/18
07/31/15

In my opinion it would be great if the depots performed the automatic search for the equip in these two cases:

• When someone steals the depot you are occupying (before this happens the depot performs an automatic search, regardless of the success rate currently available, in a desperate attempt to find something before the depot falls into the hands of the enemy).

• When the depot reaches 100% probability of success (in this case it seems to me obvious that the depot must perform a search for equipment, even if you do not confirm the request by clicking the research button).
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 29, 2018, 15:3010/29/18
06/13/15

Red-Terror,

I see what you mean. But we would lose dynamism by making the search automatic. There would no longer be the suspense of knowing if someone will attack before they can do an effective search. 

What do you think about this ?

Oct 29, 2018, 16:3910/29/18
07/31/15

Hi.

I do not believe that the dynamism in depots depends on the presence of automatic research or not.

The automatic search currently already exists on the depots, but only when the depots have exhausted their life cycle and disappear from the map (in this last case, an automatic search is performed by the depot)

I do not currently behave differently, compared to the way I would behave if there were automatic search.

Sometimes I happen to lose my depot when I'm 95% chance of success, or it can happen that I'm not online when the depot reaches 100% chance of success (so my depot remains 100% stopped for hours, without starting the loading of the next research for an equip, and with the risk that someone steals it while it is 100%) ...

The only thing that would change by introducing the automatic search is that these annoying and irritating situations could be avoided.

This is the reason why I suggested this.

bye.

Nov 1, 2018, 08:2411/01/18
06/13/15

On one side you're right, but you have not managed to convince me that we would not lose dynamism. 

The CM will decide.

Nov 1, 2018, 12:4911/01/18
02/29/16

Thanks for your suggestion, Red-Terror!

Unfortunately, Depots are the part of the game devs don't plan to change in the near future.

They're focused on the tasks with the higher priority and meanwhile Depots will stay as they're :(

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.