All Categories

implement the possibility of canceling thulium production (on stock exchange)

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 29, 2018, 14:4610/29/18
07/31/15

As the title says, sometimes I wanted to set a different time (I changed my mind about my choice of production times), but I can not go back.

Obviously if a player cancels the production before the time has come to an end, he receives nothing.

I also ask you to fix the "Stock Exchange" building in such a way that, as soon as you open it, the first page you see is the "Stock Exchange tab" and not the "Info tab".

At the moment the "info" page always appears first and to start thulium production I always have to change the tab manually, going to "stock exchange".

This is very boring...

furthermore, every time I risk inadvertently clicking the button to upgrade the building (although I do not want to upgrade it, but I was used to the fact that when I opened that building I immediately put the thulium into production).

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 1, 2018, 13:1411/01/18
02/29/16

Hello!

You need to decide at once what Exchange you want to make. It's the idea of this feature.

So, devs won't change it.

As for opening "Stock exchange" Building, I get "Stock Exchange" tab opened at once, not "Info" tab.

If you don't then, please fill in a bug report: https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/bug-reports/

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.