All Categories

customizable buttons for quick selection of a group of units previously set up by you.

customizable buttons for quick selection of a group of units previously set up by you.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 29, 2018, 14:2210/29/18
07/31/15

This new feature would allow players to create a limited number of custom buttons (each of which you can assign a name), through which you can select a precise amount of units, preset by the player himself during the creation of this button.

For example: if on the repositories I usually send groups of units as follows:

- 1 firedrake, 1 creighton, 1 mauler, 5 heavy snipers, 5 mortars, 1 terminator, 20 scouts, 20 sappers, 20 snipers.

after a while it might be a bit boring to select each of these units each time ... so I create a button that I call "for repositories", and I pre-set it so that when I click it, all those units mentioned above will be automatically selected.

in the same way I could create another custom button named "for Locations to lev.20-40", by clicking which I select a group of units preset by me, which I usually send against this type of ZHG locations.

I could create another button named "1/3 of all my offensive force" ... in which I set the selection of 33% of my entire offensive army ... in this way I do not have to waste 5 minutes before sending my attack, to scroll through the whole army selection table, in order to select for each type of unit the exact amount I wanted for that specific attack.

I could also create other buttons named:

- all my OFFensive army (excluding slow units).

- all my DEFensive army (excluding slow untis).

- etc.

each one creates the buttons that are more comfortable for him.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 8, 2018, 15:0911/08/18
02/29/16

It will create a chaos in UI. 

All options and buttons for all players should be the same.

Plus, one day you want to send only these Units another day you want to change them to the new set.

This idea is too complicated in the realization as from the server side as from the client side.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.