All Categories

White Flag.

White Flag.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 27, 2018, 10:2710/27/18
10/18/17

White Flag.

It's always a hell for low levels aka noobs. Many join the game for a little time and leave it sooner then they came. I have seen many guys who left the game after they reach level 20 to 50 and permanently abandon their base.

White flag explained. 

-The white flag is the solution for novice and low level players. For example I am a level 58 player and a level 108 player has been harassing me for a long time now. But me and my combine members are to scared of him to attack him at repositories or liberate bases he occupied. One day I buy stuf for $14 and try to attack the level 108 guy, but then he rapes me. Then I decide to leave plarium cause I have no chance even after wasting money. 

-When the white flag is activated no one knows who you are and where your base is. The only thing that shows up is a person using white flag who wants to raid, liberate, spy or occupy your base. And after attack in the report says a person used white flag attacked or liberated you. 

-The white flag costs 400 diamonds for 4 hours, so also good for plarium sales. 

-Of course the white flag is only active limited time so for example you occupied someone's base using white flag and when the time has run out the person will see who you are. 

I do not see any reason you do not add white flag. It will make  low level players stay (longer) in zandia, and give them courage to attack the higher level  players.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 29, 2018, 14:5210/29/18
Nov 2, 2018, 08:22(edited)
06/13/15

Hey Commander !

Ok, to summarize you talk about an object to attack (in this case, occupy) a base without being recognized ?  

I think it has potential but there are some things that bother me : 

- I don't know if this is a solution for beginners, because the object would only delay the response of the opponent. 

- Note that the item must also be usable by high level players and should not only benefit a part of the players. 

Have I understood your suggestion ?

Oct 30, 2018, 09:2210/30/18
10/18/17

Dear moderator,

Now to your questions regarding White Flag:

*When White Flag is active you can raid, occupy, liberate and gather or attack at  repositories without revealing your ID. 

*Since the WHITE FLAG is to be bought with crystals anyone can buy it and use it. Even if you are level 1 or level 150.

*The WHITE FLAG is not only for novice players but also for pros. But it gives benefit to novice players since it gives users privacy and anonymity. If I was like level 130 there would be no reason to hide my id when I attack a level 40 player. But the other way there is every reason to hide your ID if you attack a level 130 player.

I have a feeling you are a higher level player. You understand the  bigger the gap  between noobs and pro's the more noobs will leave. And the fact is pro players are getting stronger and stronger. Pretend you have just joined the game and you are a little fish in the shark tank. 

If you still have questions regarding this suggestion feel free to ask me. Please send this matter to your game programmers team.

Nov 1, 2018, 08:0811/01/18
06/13/15

The CM will pass on your suggestion and it will decide to send it to the devs or not. 

Thank you for your suggestion !

Nov 1, 2018, 12:5911/01/18
02/29/16

Hello!

I got a general idea, thanks!

But you said when the time of White flag activation passed, your cords will be revealed.

It means that the player whom you attacked, still will be able to attack you back. So what is the point of this White flag then?

Nov 1, 2018, 15:3211/01/18
Nov 1, 2018, 15:47(edited)
10/18/17

Thanks moderators to pass it to CM.

Dear CM to your question 

you said when the time of White flag activation passed, your cords will be revealed.

No that is not the purpose of the WHITE FLAG. The identity of the attacker should stay hidden for ever when he/she attacks someone. Even  after the white flag has run out, the identity will not be revealed. Unless you continue attacking after the WHITE FLAG activation is passed.

For example:

When you occupy (invade) someone's base. If you leave his base before the white flag time runs out he will never know who attacked him. But if you keep his base occupied after the  WHITE FLAG time has run out then he will see who invaded him.   

As long the WHITE FLAG is active no one will ever know who I attacked or liberated at a base or repository. 

Sorry for my bad English grammer. I try to explain it. If you still have doubts or question just ask me.

Nov 2, 2018, 01:2011/02/18
01/17/15

greetings DHMOUNS.

im sorry you got a bad shake with the Lv.130.

you can save up diamonds to purchase a relocator. (I would just get a random, anything to get you out of dodge)

you have to think... if he's Lv.130, he's probably packing some serious heat.(10's of millions)

so you purchasing a few hundred thousand, (a $14 package) is just a drop in the bucket to him.

I've been Jamming since 2015 I think? im Lv.87 now. ive spent about $300 total on my account.

I would say im am becoming known here on the Forums. (I in no way am saying I know it all)

but I do know of other ways around players such as them.

first and foremost: find a good combine that can help back you up. use missiles to soften up his stacked forces.

if you spend your resources down below your bunker secure level, he cant take any when he raids you.

you can load resources onto a convoy to also secure resources. and, if all your units are bunkered, he cant kill them.

if he OCC's you, you can do a couple of things.

1.) you can basically wear him like a hat, bombing and raiding him regularly without fear of being raided or bombed because its his units that are out in the open in your base. just keep bunkering and spending down your resources and he will eventually give it up. if he isn't getting resources, or PvP points off of you, he will look else where to get paid. but you have to be vigilant,and consistent.

2.)imagine he OCC's you with the intent to lock you down indefinitely. so he sends something like 5-20 million defense to your base. now what do you do? you have no where near enough forces to Liberate yourself, and your combine doesn't have the firepower to stand up against a monster like him.

this is where you (very politely) find another high level commander (Lv.100+) and relay information about the Large force at your base.

chances are, they will attempt to recon the force, if they fail. the missiles will start flying. and they will continue to fly as long as they keep failing to recon the force. all you have to do is keep your resources spent, and your forces bunkered while the other high level commander hammers away.

no self respecting commander of Zandia will keep their men in a position to be taken out without the option of restoring them for long before they retract their forces to the safety of their bunker. this rout really ticks them off because they are going to lose a significant amount of units and the man they were trying to teach a lesson to gets away and there isn't anything they can do about it.

so you see, even Coiners can be brought down by a Lowbe. 

your 'white flag' item idea:

I really like the idea of being able to attack someone and they have no idea where it came from. 

im not sure I would go with the white flag to represent it though.

maybe some kind of cloak generator. 

I would make the 'white flag' an option any commander can activate at any time for free.

make it last like 24 hours, or maybe a week.

where commanders may surrender to an attacker and be taken prisoner. your base's defenses are deactivated and all your units are confined to the bunker for the duration of the 'white flag'.

your base is then automatically OCC'd by the commander you surrendered to. (YOU) may not Liberate your self.

you may be released by the OCCing commander. 

I don't know, something like that. 

Nov 3, 2018, 19:1211/03/18
Nov 7, 2018, 18:27(edited)
10/18/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

I got a general idea, thanks!

But you said when the time of White flag activation passed, your cords will be revealed.

It means that the player whom you attacked, still will be able to attack you back. So what is the point of this White flag then?

Sorry CM if this is a double post. The reason I post again I think  you did not see my last message, so I should quote it and you will see it.

Attacking while WHITE FLAG is on, the identity of the attacker should stay hidden for ever when he/she attacks someone. Even  after the white flag has run out, the identity will not be revealed. 

Unless you continue attacking after the WHITE FLAG activation is passed. For example: 

When you occupy (invade) someone's base. If you leave his base before the white flag time runs out he will never know who attacked him. But if you keep his base occupied after the  WHITE FLAG time has run out then he will see who invaded him.    

As long the WHITE FLAG is active no one will ever know who I attacked or liberated at a base or repository. 

LT@ thanks for your reply. Glad you like the idea. I am sure if this item is in game you will love it. The game is going to be more fun.  But I still think it should not be free but cost 400 diamonds for 4 or 8 hours. Think of it a player who is your worst nightmare, finally you can attack him. 

Nov 8, 2018, 15:1811/08/18
02/29/16

Okay, I will pass this idea to devs.

Maybe they will fine it interesting :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.