Locations

Locations

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 3, 2021, 04:3109/03/21
01/12/17

Locations

Hello.

I am not getting more than 1 payout each day in normal locations. 

Suppose I get the first big payout of about  20k offense tanks ,  If I keep on doing locations then I keep on losing that, without getting much payout ( only 300-500 choppers given after hitting locations of level 150 or above ) .  I have to kill the units then wait for the next day to get a
big payout ( something big like 20k off tanks / 5-7 k choppers )  .Sometimes, I have to wait even longer .

While in my alternate accounts , 

Suppose I got 20k offense tanks, after killing nearly 85-90 percent of it in locations, I get another big payout, like 7k offense choppers, within the same day .

Other people in the game ( who are my friends ) and our combine members are also getting multiple, BIG  payouts each day .

In my original base, which is this base , I used to get big  and multiple payouts each day. 

I am not getting multiple payouts each day for more than 2 months now . Therefore I am not able to make much progress in the game .

Please look into the issue. Or else , please suggest something, that will help me to get more big payouts each day .

Thank you very much. 

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 6, 2021, 12:5010/06/21
05/21/19

Commander, we haven't changed anything in this aspect of the game. Check out our Game Base via this link. Perhaps, you'll find something useful there. Good luck!