All Categories

How do Unit Training Time Reduction boosts work ?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 1, 2021, 06:1309/01/21
01/12/17

So there are quite a lot of boosts / enhancers, or whatever you all call them, which are meant to reduce the training time by a certain percentage.

But when you apply them, training time is not reduced by that certain percentage.

For ex. 

Without that enhancer/boost, 

say,

time taken to train say "n" number of sappers = 30 days

Now , when I apply the boost which gives 50 % training time reduction , I should get a 50 % reduction, i.e. reduction by 15 days.

But it does not give that to us.

Only about 4-5 days reduction is given.

So How do they work ?

Again, 1 Special Operative reduces Cobra units hiring time by a certain percentage.

Tier 1 Operative of that Specialization, 7 stars with 7 promotions, is supposed to give " 168 % or so " time reduction.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GIVE  ( what I want to say is more than 100 % reduction )168 % REDUCTION ON SOMETHING ? Do some "EXTRA" units appear out of nowhere abruptly?

Again, I do not have that operative upgraded to max level, So I do not know

But one thing is for sure, that the operative CERTAINLY does not reduce the training time, by the percentage it is supposed to.

Sorry for the poor english.

Thanks 

Views
Comments
Comments
Onkel FlamerModerator
Sep 1, 2021, 10:1909/01/21
Oct 6, 2021, 12:48(edited)
07/30/19

Commander the bonuses add to the base numbers not on the final ones.I will Give you an example You have cobra units in que for 30 days.You use a training boost and decrease to less than expected , but the troops already had boost from the dark labs building , the real duration was for example 40 days of production , but the buiulding bonus decreased it to 30  days. The training boost applies to the base production time and not for the already final decreased numbers. Same goes with everything , everything has multiple bonuses from different buildins , upgrades, operatives , items etc , they all add  to the basic value and do not multiply each others.I hope I was explicit , honestly I'm not too sure I have , if not I will try to explain it again other way

Sep 2, 2021, 03:4909/02/21
01/12/17

Okay, understood well.

Thanks a lot  for the explaination !!.

But I am confused about the Special Operative , what about tier 1 operative ( Cobra training ) providing "168" percent reduction on basic value then?

How can there be 168 % reduction?

We certainly do not get  more than 100% discount on any article lol . 100 % discount would mean that all the units in training , would be trained immediately .But then what about the 68 % ?

Please explain.

Thank you 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 6, 2021, 12:4610/06/21
05/21/19
GUNGUN

Okay, understood well.

Thanks a lot  for the explaination !!.

But I am confused about the Special Operative , what about tier 1 operative ( Cobra training ) providing "168" percent reduction on basic value then?

How can there be 168 % reduction?

We certainly do not get  more than 100% discount on any article lol . 100 % discount would mean that all the units in training , would be trained immediately .But then what about the 68 % ?

Please explain.

Thank you 

I agree that math is complicated in game design 😂  However, I can't disclose anything else here, I'm afraid.