All Categories

Cobra units are making game unbalanced

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 20, 2021, 19:5504/20/21
05/25/14

Hi Guys I wanted to share some thoughts here  I have seen now for some time that players are leaving the game due to new Cobra Units as they are finding it hard to keep up with the best players in this game  when one must spend a hell of a lot money in order to keep up with the best it shows how unbalanced  the game has become I am self should know as I have gone down this path myself and I can only hope that the amount I have spent already over 7 years that I still don't believe that I can keep up with the top players in this game , However i would rather see the normal untis contracts go up say another 8 levels bringing it up to level 40 rather having to deal with these Cobra units that is making the game unbalanced  , Don't get me wrong but I have almost maxed out on Cobra Contracts  myself so I know how much this has put me back in dollars   But I feel for those who can not spend or don't have the time  they are the ones falling behind even more  ... Also too Air Traffic Control needs to go up by 1 more level  we should be able to have 95% rations  cover 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 21, 2021, 09:4404/21/21
12/03/16

Its not Cobra which has unbalanced the game, but rather the prices of packages needed to purchase said Cobra troops. If the game was made more affordable for all, more people would be buying more packs, and more likely on a regular basis. Take the 3 passes for example - $45 per month, and the majority of my packages are $100+, and quite frankly the growth from that $100 is minimal, so multiple packs are required to actually get anywhere.

Its no wonder that there are rarely any big battles within the game, as most have too much money invested to actually use those troops. You can lose $1000's in an instant, and thats why players leave the game, because they either can not afford to keep up, or they lose so many troops fighting that they are not prepared put yet more money back into the game to buy those troops back.

Plarium's attitude is that charging more money is better, but in actual fact it isnt. If they charged reasonable prices for top packages, more people would buy them, which results in more battles - more battles means more troops loses - and more troop loses means more people being able to buy troops back rather than leaving the game all together.

I do agree with you that something to further reduce ration consumption is needed, and it would also be great to see more regular troop upgrade contracts released, which again brings me back to the price of packages since any further contract upgrades would need upgrade designs, and lots of them!

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Apr 23, 2021, 13:2004/23/21
04/05/21

Thanks for your feedback. 

There are always players who are for and against some features/content in the game. 

Many players like Cobra units and for now we do not plan to remove them from the game.

You can build your tactics depending on your preferences in units:)

Jun 6, 2021, 19:1506/06/21
Jun 8, 2021, 11:57(edited)
04/18/16
Ana de Tinky

Thanks for your feedback. 

There are always players who are for and against some features/content in the game. 

Many players like Cobra units and for now we do not plan to remove them from the game.

You can build your tactics depending on your preferences in units:)

there is no tactics, you pay, you get cobras, you overwhelm the enemy. your only option is to play and enjoy getting your by coiners or not. fail community manager comment is fail. normal units dont even get close to putting up a match against cobras unless you have 50x the ammount of cobras showing up. troll company.

Edited