All Categories

alot of muptle acounts

alot of muptle acounts

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 24, 2016, 17:3104/24/16
11/05/14

alot of muptle acounts

i have been a few comibs and am seeing more and more people with multiple accounts it seems that there is no system in this game to make sure of mulitple accounts
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2016, 00:3704/25/16
03/25/15
BDDD said:

i have been a few comibs and am seeing more and more people with multiple accounts it seems that there is no system in this game to make sure of mulitple accounts
Commander..If you have proof of ALT accounts...You can contact SUPPORT..give them what proof. or evidence you may have,,Support will investigate your claim and if determines that they are absolute Alt Accounts..they will take the appropriate actions
Apr 25, 2016, 14:3804/25/16
Apr 25, 2016, 14:42(edited)
07/31/15

RobertShatz said:

BDDD said:

Commander..If you have proof of ALT accounts...You can contact SUPPORT..give them what proof. or evidence you may have,,Support will investigate your claim and if determines that they are absolute Alt Accounts..they will take the appropriate actions

but you do not believe that it would be more fitting that you should recruit agents (MOD) who patrol the game in search of Multiaccounts?

It seems absurd that it is up to the players to have to identify and report those who break the rules of the game.

it is your task !!

If honest players do not report the illegal activities of other players, then what happens?

... nothing?

...Offenders get away with it  ... and they can continue to do what they want?

It seems that You do not give a crap about identifying offenders who create multiple accounts (as if you act unwillingly for this problem ... perhaps because you get an economic benefit from multiaccount? ).

You should have the instrumentation to detect multiaccount (the system should detect IP adress of computers, shared IP, Public IP, etc.) ... therefore you have to act actively (not only when players report an illegal activity!) and you have to punish offenders.

I have already played in other "browser game" in the past ... and there were the mods who were always present and watchful, to flush out Multiaccounts and ban them from the game (it was not the task of the other players do this!).

Apr 25, 2016, 16:4704/25/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14
thank you 
Apr 27, 2016, 20:4404/27/16
Oct 11, 2019, 12:02(edited)

"contact support" and support will do ........ nothing.

Reports, proofs, etc. and?

And, nothing happens.
Apr 29, 2016, 08:4004/29/16
05/28/15
Red-Terror said:

RobertShatz said:

BDDD said:

but you do not believe that it would be more fitting that you should recruit agents (MOD) who patrol the game in search of Multiaccounts?

It seems absurd that it is up to the players to have to identify and report those who break the rules of the game.

it is your task !!

If honest players do not report the illegal activities of other players, then what happens?

... nothing?

...Offenders get away with it  ... and they can continue to do what they want?

It seems that You do not give a crap about identifying offenders who create multiple accounts (as if you act unwillingly for this problem ... perhaps because you get an economic benefit from multiaccount? ).

You should have the instrumentation to detect multiaccount (the system should detect IP adress of computers, shared IP, Public IP, etc.) ... therefore you have to act actively (not only when players report an illegal activity!) and you have to punish offenders.

I have already played in other "browser game" in the past ... and there were the mods who were always present and watchful, to flush out Multiaccounts and ban them from the game (it was not the task of the other players do this!).

i fully agree with ur sentiments but would like to bring one thing to ur attention if multiple accounts are detected by means of ip address it would mean myself and my wife who is both players but using one pc would be ban yet there is many players with alts and they using different devices which means they will get away with it so the ip ban issue i belief is flawed hence plarium do there best and then rely on honest players doing their part
May 4, 2016, 22:1005/04/16
Jun 25, 2019, 12:04(edited)
01/15/15

Abu_Kasap said:

And, nothing happens.

sound like a joke,

already contacted support and report about bases under same account,  (several times)

they do nothing when the player use his credit card,, 

- money is their task,

a simple IP check is easy to found, 

some player have so many bases they named account player1 player2 playr3 player4 5, 6, 7, ("player" is the nick ofthe player)

someof them moved their bases at close location,, i can found many, with a simplecheck,

at last, all know combien CEO who are CEO in 2, 3 or more combines,,

when plarium ask to send report on support, sound like an insult against fair play players!

notes:

*if the situation does not change i will stop this game.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 5, 2016, 10:1405/05/16
09/17/15

Magic_touch said:

Abu_Kasap said:

And, nothing happens.

sound like a joke,

already contacted support and report about bases under same account,  (several times)

they do nothing when the player use his credit card,, 

- money is their task,

a simple IP check is easy to found, 

some player have so many bases they named account player1 player2 playr3 player4 5, 6, 7, ("player" is the nick ofthe player)

someof them moved their bases at close location,, i can found many, with a simplecheck,

at last, all know combien CEO who are CEO in 2, 3 or more combines,,

when plarium ask to send report on support, sound like an insult against fair play players!

notes:

*if the situation does not change i will stop this game.

Greetings. Unfortunately, there are some situations when our Support Team doesn't have enough proof, or there could be other circumstances under which they cannot block a player. 

Please be aware that they will never disclose the results of investigation. However, I can ensure you that they regularly block alts.
May 5, 2016, 13:4305/05/16

Excuse- me.

Same bases, same names, same combine and a msg from main base " This /names/ is my alts bases, do not hit them"  is not enough for your "support" .

"circumstances under which they cannot block a player"  is basic - MONEY spend.

And yor GREED.

May 14, 2016, 13:4105/14/16
May 14, 2016, 13:45(edited)
11/16/15

Abu_Kasap said:

Excuse- me.

Same bases, same names, same combine and a msg from main base " This /names/ is my alts bases, do not hit them"  is not enough for your "support" .

"circumstances under which they cannot block a player"  is basic - MONEY spend.

And yor GREED.

If you have all this proof, send to support and it should be taken care of. There are some situations that members do not have hard proof like you say you have. Your case should be a no brainer, but they all are not the same. You can contact Facebook as well for multi - account, its against FB rules to have more than one account, try that avenue as well

May 14, 2016, 17:1005/14/16

IF player spend money, your support and no1 care how many acc he has.

And, it's not only here. At TD is the same.

So, this is not a single case - it's how Plarium works.

BTW, just spot on TD same name bases with a numbers from 1 to 12. And they are reported severall times as i was informed.

Sep 15, 2019, 11:5209/15/19
01/25/17

Plarium wants Proof of Alt Accounts .. ?? 

well here you go ..

Heres 7 accounts all held by the same Player, lets see how long it takes for the powers to be to get this sorted .. 
all in the same BH, & main account is BH leader ... 

if it isn't sorted im done .. on all servers ..  ..

Sep 15, 2019, 23:2609/15/19
03/25/15
Commander..The original post/question is over 3 years old..A lot has changed since then..Alt Accounts are no longer against Plarium rules of Play..We will just have to deal with the Alts the best way we can..Remember Soldiers Inc is a Strategy game..The best strategy tjat I can think of is to belong to a good Combine