Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 19, 2020, 06:0311/19/20
09/16/20

WE HAVE NO CHANCE

i

i

i

Hello everyone, my name is Liviu, I am the CEO of ACVILA ROMANIA. We are a small team of fifteen people who have been playing together for 6-7 years. Unfortunately the initial team lost everything it had won and we had to start all over again with badges. Recently we had a few confrontations in OMEGA CONFLICT ,we won a few, but lately we lost. The last one had double the number of players of our team, we lost only 3000 points but it was frustrating. Of course, most of players  gave everything ,they lost a lot of troops.. In a few tens of hours we have a confrontation with LEGENDS ONLY, a team with fifty players,three times more, not to mention more. Can someone explain to me how to keep the players from giving up the game?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 20, 2020, 11:5411/20/20
Nov 20, 2020, 13:42(edited)
05/18/14

Commander I fully understand how you feel. We had simular situation long time ago. My advice is try to finish levels and dont focus too much on winning. Concentrate on getting levels finished that give you players a reward. Many Combinbes agree not to fight during a Combine Conflict .Just try to finish as much levels as possible by just doing what you normaly do and the rewards will make the entite Combine stronger!! It works believe me!!

Dec 11, 2020, 12:1712/11/20
Jan 20, 2021, 13:10(edited)
01/17/15

hey Guys!

i am Lt. Stone and I Play on Highlands.

and i am the "Conflict Officer" for my Combine.

i have a reputation with those who know of me. And that is that EVERY time I've Ever been in the GOLD tier of a conflict, whatever Combine im in makes it to the TOP 10 by the end.

this isnt because im a Coiner, or that i have any special ANYTHING!

Except that i know what im Doing :)

so im going to give you some tips to help you and your team Really kick some for that Conflcit:

First and FORMOST:with only 15 members, you'll Probably want to drop back to the Lower Tiers. like Bronze, if your team is GOOD, try rocking silver. but anything more than that and you will be trying to Compete in a calss that has teams that simply put... HAS MORE.

my team Rocks the GOLD tier. and that is simply becuase, WE CANNOT COMPETE AGAINST A TEAM THAT HAS 150 PEOPLE IN IT!

how we do it:once in the GOLD tier. we BLAST as many points as we all can. which puts us up into the Diamond tier. when we are in the diamond tier, WE "tap the breaks" and try not to score enough points to be shuffled back into the diamond tier AGAIN next week.

we WANT to be in the GOLD, so we can get "PAID". you know?

ok, once we have figure out where your team belongs/

a level of "Preperation" WILL need to go into your Conflict "BEFORE" it goes "LIVE".

save up as many Resource crates as you can. meaning (your whole team is doing this)

dont sell that hero gear that takes a LONG TIME to sell, dont make that BIG UPGRADE on that Legendary class 4 Gear that takes 24 hours to finish... wait for the conflict to do it :)

save opening those crates you DO have the keys for. you get points for that as well.

Renegotiating contracts, upgrading protocalls and the like/

its  GREAT source of points if you wait. once it goes live, BOOST THEM :)

i dont know if you have been stacking up your boosts like i have, but i am upping as much as i can to Lv.30 once it goes live. if you are doing it before the conflict starts, you are missing out on the points it could have scored you. just be patient Bro.../

next:Training units :) now is the time to activate those +25-50% production speed increas Black market items and Fill the Respective Unit Production Ques with as many units as you can.

now is the time to open up those resource crates! get to Building Commander!/

next:Locations/ (have all of your combine members that are COBRA ready "WIPE OUT" all of the COBRA locations they have from Lv.1-20 with but 1 single GORUDA. do NOT send anything Else but the 1 GORUDA to any of these Locations, becuase with just 1 GORUDA it will clear it with 0 losses, Garenteed. if you send anything with the Goruda, something is going to die for no Reason. its just how it is. (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY 1 GORUDA CAN DO IT BY IT SELF, BUT A GORUDA AND 10 RANGERS AND 5 ENFORCERS reuslts in 2-3 rangers dying possibly an enforcer as well). but this will clear the COBRA Locations "Directives" on all your people and win you all some much needed IP's. as well as a minor +5 points per location. thats 5x20x15=1,500 points your team will have won with 0 losses and it takes 5 minutes...

ALSO, COBRA MISSIONS: have a SET payout. you know you are getting units, and you will get the points for each one of them. the bigger the MISSION, the more units, and more points.

seeing as they are usully more difficult to clear, and cost more as well to do so, i find its BEST to clear them during a conflict becuase the points i win for it make up for the Taxing fact that i usully put a lot more into cleaing them than i ever get back out of them . Dont Cheat yourself Boss...

and now we come to the Crown Jewl of point winners of everything ive said so far:

Collecting your BIG PAYOUTS on The Regular Locations:

this ISNT a "by CHANCE or Accidental" thing. you CAN PLAN this out. here is HOW:

before the conflict Goes LIVE/ Hit your MAX Lv. Location. pay attenchion to what you Are Losing, and WHAT you are "GETTING BACK".

as long as you are getting Smaller payouts compared to what you're Losing, youre right on track.

Remember, You Have to KEEP hitting (MAX Lv. Locations) Dont Back it off to a lower one... YET.

this is known as "Paying the Bank". you want to "PAY OUT, A.K.A lose) as many units as you can.

Obviously, Dont just THROW your men away by sending (Offense to Defensive Locations or Viceversa) ive herd of Commanders doing this to Offset the TYPE of BIG PAYOUT htey get back, but i cant confirm any Truth to this, as i havnt really tried it myself out of simple Fear...

Fight, as much as you can until the conflict Goes "Live". once it dose, so long as you havnt Recieved a GOOD payout yet.

Now you are ready to "Back it Off" to Lower Location. if your MAX Location Lv. was 100. then youll want to back up to like Lv.71-89 somewhere. when you hit a Lower Lv. Location it WILL kick out your BIG payout. thats HOW you SCORE HUGE amouts of points. 

if you have a LOT of Units, than you shouldnt really have an issue with Bouncing back and forth DURING the Conflict hitting max level a few times and then backing up to collect your Payout as many times as you have the Units For. only you know what you are Capable of though.

and Last but certainly NOT "Least"... "Reviving Units from the Sick Bay"... Otherwise known as (BUYING THE WIN).

what your Bigger or "more FUNDED" Combines like to do is wait till the last 30 minutes or so of the conflict and look at where the points on the Board are sitting. so they know round about how much they need to REVIVE to give them Enough points to Steal a Postion or two without Needlessly Burning More Resources than they needed to to take the Win.

Reviving units award A Pretty Good amount of points based on the type and amount of units you are reviving.

the Most important factor of any PARTICIPANT is their Level of ACTIVITY Total during the Conflcit. for the time you are away, you want to make sure you are upgrading Protocalls, Renegotiating Contracts, Upgrading hero gear, and selling it, applying Drill instructors and upgrading Structures ALL at the same time that will KEEP going for the time you are away.

Make sure you bring your But back as soon as you can if you take Winning any kind of seriously.

the second you give the competition a chance to breath their going to Take off on you!

Fighting the Opposing team Members is a terrible way to score points.

for one, your NOT going to score much, not unless you kill a BOATLOAD of them.

but that isnt Normally going to happen one way or the other, its not something you or your team can or even should be counting on or Relying on. 

second/ it creates ENEMYS, which as we ALL are very well aware of. is Quite "TAXING" in the Long run. yeah, sure, you won the conflict, but now you have this Little Dedicated Pain in the Back side that is GOING to make it HIS BUISNESS to Screw with you and your team as much as they can. do you REALLY want that kind of headach?

as the "CONFLICT OFFICER" its my JOB to make Contact with the Opposing team, either their CEO or an Ops Officer to Astablish the "Rules of Engagement" for the conflict between our two combines.

as stated earlier:Usually, there is a "NO CONTACT" agreement, and as such, no member of either team is to touch any Bases, MC's or HQ's Belonging to the other team. (Farms ARE and have ALWAYS been "Fair Game), however, if you can help it, you should try to resist hitting a farm controlled by them as to not instigate any trouble, But it Isnt "Required".

Repos are an ok addition to the Point Gain but are Much Harder to hold, and actully Collect on as its Not just A target to the Opposing team, but EVERYBODY else as well.

However, if you and your mates want to STACK up on one. and Really pool your defenses their.

if you can manage to HOLD it without getting your buts blasted, it could be a Bit Extra in your teams Pocket. especily if your Opposing team Decides to try and attack it, and Fails.

its NOT a violation of the "NO CONTACT" agreement engaging a REPO That you or They Control "unless EXPRESSLY stated upon the Acceptance of the Agreement in the First place".

thats about it. 

if you JAM out like this, i PROMISE you and your team WILL make it to the Board.

as your Combine Grows in members, and your members Skills and Manpower increases and you all get the "Feel" for how the conflicts Really Work, you'll be ready to start hitting the Bigger Tiers.            Best of Luck Guys. i Hope it Helps...

"Fight Hard, And Good Hunting"              ______________Lt.

Onkel FlamerModerator
Dec 28, 2020, 23:0512/28/20
Jan 20, 2021, 13:09(edited)
07/30/19

Liviu its because you scored too much in the previous week or they scored too little.

Saptamana trecuta ati facut prea multe puncte , sau au facut ei prea putzine.

Nimic anormal