All Categories

segregated russians

segregated russians

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 24, 2020, 00:0010/24/20
04/29/14

segregated russians

segregated russians, I always wondered why you could not find any russian combines on the highlands server, as there used to be what I believed to be russian combine and with such a big population in russia I imagined there should be lots yet there are NONE, the other day I found out why??? because they have been segregated on their own little server where there is only one language selection RUSSIAN, and on our server (highlands) there is NO russian option, so russians can not play with us. why ???

there server looks so nice and good but also advancet so small russians have NO chance at success unless they spend tens of thousands on the game which I know is your goal but it is not fair, because that is firstly racial discrimination by segregating them and secondly financial discrimination/abuse by not giving them a chance any where else, and I want this fixed I want russians on the highlands server!!!!
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 27, 2020, 14:0610/27/20
05/21/19

Hello, Avenger! Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please note that we don't segregate Russian players. There are Russian-speaking Combines on Facebook, for example. But in most cases, they play on their own platforms where they have their social network accounts. For instance, VKontakte. Basically, it depends on the platform, which is quite logical. Cheers!

Oct 28, 2020, 00:5310/28/20
04/29/14

ok thansk then just don't like NOt seeing russians over here on the highlands server but ok