All Categories

language's

language's

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 23, 2020, 09:0610/23/20
05/06/14

language's

I think you need an auto translator to translate things said in combine chat so other language commanders can understand and help better, know you have different language combines for a reason but not all languages have many combines to pick from, and not all have ANY good ones to pick from, such as italian there are only 3 main italian combines, only one holds any mines that one being a very aggressive and offensive one, and the other 2 are ALWAY getting nuked and raided because they annoyed someone, french and spanish also don't have much of a choice unless they go to a foreign language combine, where as English and german speakers have TOO many combines to pick from, there are far too many english combines out there and you need to up what you need to start one so that there are not soo many still getting started and not even getting any where, there also need to be more deleted as to bring the number down...

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 27, 2020, 14:1810/27/20
05/21/19

Hello! Thanks for your suggestion! It has been suggested before, however, it's not technically possible to implement this feature. I hope my reply hasn't disappointed you too much. Cheers! 

Oct 28, 2020, 00:5910/28/20
05/06/14

no I end upo finding the other suggestion and saw your answer all good