All Categories

How do I recall Special Operatives?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 28, 2020, 17:5109/28/20
03/31/16

I notice I have a full group of deployed operatives.

I intended to call them all out of deployment and could not find where to recall them, once the auto-deployment was over. I then attempted to reactive Task Force to see if I can remove deployment and yet nowhere do I see how even when active how to pull operatives from deployment.

Could you'll please include in comments the steps process to removing deployments.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 29, 2020, 09:5609/29/20
Sep 29, 2020, 10:00(edited)
05/18/14

Go to Operatives and click Flashpoints.

After that click Results

In the next screen click OK.

Operatives should return to base after this

Dec 17, 2020, 16:1012/17/20
May 17, 2022, 13:29(edited)
01/17/15

if the operatives are on a "TASK FORCE" Deployment. they will have a (COG WHEEL) on them.

if they are "STATIONED AT YOUR BASE" they will have a Pic of a structure with a flag on it, on them.

if they are "STATIONED OUTSIDE YOUR BASE" they will have an "X" on them.

you can just click the operative and pull them off "YOUR BASE" if you have them statined there.

but if they are "OUTSIDE THE BASE" you will have to go to your "HEADQUARTERS" and click/Garrisons/ then FInd where they are located and Recall them that way. either click "RECALL ALL" to Return EVERYTHING from EVERYWHERE, but youll have to Redploy EVERYTHING like "Trip-Wires" and all that all over again if you do that which is "Inconveniant".

9 times out of 10, they are sitting on a "REPO" you accidentally sent them out to becuase you didnt "uncheck" the (auto Select) on the Operative section of the Deployment.

Or, they are in a combine members base because you were sending out "Trip-Wires" and did the same thing :( find the member that has 1 more than they should have. Special Operatives appear as "A UNIT".

but yes, ANNOYING is Correct!