All Categories

Defectors do not occupy slots

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 21, 2020, 01:5307/21/20
07/31/15

when I collect the "Defectors" that I won in "Black Ops" tourney, the occupied / available slots do not change, in the "binder" of Special Operatives ...

... on the contrary, the slots are regularly occupied, if I open a "Hiring bond" package ...

what does this mean? ... that you have modified the game so that the Defectors are no longer relevant for counting the occupied slots?

is it an update, or is it a bug?

thanks for the clarification.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 21, 2020, 06:0907/21/20
11/27/16
In any case you can put it in bug section, i didt notice of the problem so wait a mod or another player with the same problem to reply.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 24, 2020, 07:5707/24/20
05/21/19
Red Terror said:

when I collect the "Defectors" that I won in "Black Ops" tourney, the occupied / available slots do not change, in the "binder" of Special Operatives ...

... on the contrary, the slots are regularly occupied, if I open a "Hiring bond" package ...

what does this mean? ... that you have modified the game so that the Defectors are no longer relevant for counting the occupied slots?

is it an update, or is it a bug?

thanks for the clarification.

Hello, Red Terror! Thanks for sharing this with us. Yes, you're right. The occupied/ available slots don't change in the Special Operatives tab. It's not a bug, it was changed after we added the seventh Rank. Now you have 300 slots exclusively for your Special Operatives. Cheers!