All Categories

troops did not go to the bunker.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 6, 2020, 12:1707/06/20
07/03/20

I sent all my offense by hitting the button at the top of the hq . I sent over 50k in offense and saw them in the tracking tab. I then hit the send button at the bottom to send some of my defense. I logged out. After I got back from taking my wife to the hospital I find my base got hit and I lost all my troops because they were not bunkered.  I Know they were in tthe tracking tab. How did that happen? BTW I tried it again , doing the exact same thing, and the same thing happened. The troops did not go to the bunker. Can you please  help.

I play on facebook using gameroom in highlands. 
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 14, 2020, 10:2607/14/20
05/21/19
Gregg said:

I sent all my offense by hitting the button at the top of the hq . I sent over 50k in offense and saw them in the tracking tab. I then hit the send button at the bottom to send some of my defense. I logged out. After I got back from taking my wife to the hospital I find my base got hit and I lost all my troops because they were not bunkered.  I Know they were in tthe tracking tab. How did that happen? BTW I tried it again , doing the exact same thing, and the same thing happened. The troops did not go to the bunker. Can you please  help.

I play on facebook using gameroom in highlands. 
Hello, Gregg! I'm truly sorry to hear about this issue. Please contact our Support via this link. Our agents will be glad to help you. Cheers!