All Categories

DARKNET TROOPS  and ZHG  LOCATIONS

DARKNET TROOPS and ZHG LOCATIONS

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 4, 2020, 21:1207/04/20
05/25/14

DARKNET TROOPS and ZHG LOCATIONS

I have been playing soldiers inc  Highlands for over 6 years now  dating back to  May of 2014  seen a lot of chances and seen a lot of players come and go I would like to start a topic here .... I think it would be a great idea if you could build these  dark net troops any time rather then having to do tournaments in order to build them here is the catch in order to do build dark net troops your combine needs to be ranked   in the top  30 and have must at least have 50 members  in order  to build these troops that way there will be more combines looking to increase their rank overall in order to build them . I also would like to see ZHG Locations go from 220 to   level 300  and with more syndicates added  to the game 

Would Love to hear the thoughts of other players about these topics that I have listed here feel free to contact me at Strike Force             game  sever  Highlands  if you have any questions about my ideas  would love to get feedback on my ideas 
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 7, 2020, 08:5807/07/20
05/21/19
Chris General Maximus said:

I have been playing soldiers inc  Highlands for over 6 years now  dating back to  May of 2014  seen a lot of chances and seen a lot of players come and go I would like to start a topic here .... I think it would be a great idea if you could build these  dark net troops any time rather then having to do tournaments in order to build them here is the catch in order to do build dark net troops your combine needs to be ranked   in the top  30 and have must at least have 50 members  in order  to build these troops that way there will be more combines looking to increase their rank overall in order to build them . I also would like to see ZHG Locations go from 220 to   level 300  and with more syndicates added  to the game 

Would Love to hear the thoughts of other players about these topics that I have listed here feel free to contact me at Strike Force             game  sever  Highlands  if you have any questions about my ideas  would love to get feedback on my ideas 
Hello, Chris! Thanks a lot for your feedback! It's a pleasure to see that we have such loyal players in our community  Since the tournament you're talking about is brand new, at the moment we don't have any plans to change it in any way. We do hope for your understanding. Cheers!
Jul 7, 2020, 19:0707/07/20
05/25/14

Hi  ALINA thank you for getting back to me  well  maybe down the track  we can have a look at my ideas  and put them into action I have also  read your feedback about my idea about Missile  Defence system  and hope  that can be brought into the game as well 

to everyone Stay safe look after yourself 

Cheers

From  Chris      Australia  the Land down under

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 10, 2020, 07:3407/10/20
05/21/19
Chris General Maximus said:

Hi  ALINA thank you for getting back to me  well  maybe down the track  we can have a look at my ideas  and put them into action I have also  read your feedback about my idea about Missile  Defence system  and hope  that can be brought into the game as well 

to everyone Stay safe look after yourself 

Cheers

From  Chris      Australia  the Land down under

Thanks, Chris! Stay safe, too! 
Nov 28, 2020, 01:1811/28/20
05/01/17

I cannot find any info on training these darknet units?

nobody in my combine are able to train 6 of the 8 available units? We can only train the first 2.

Anyone know why or how we unlock the others?

Cheers :)

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 20, 2021, 13:2701/20/21
05/21/19
GlenDronach

I cannot find any info on training these darknet units?

nobody in my combine are able to train 6 of the 8 available units? We can only train the first 2.

Anyone know why or how we unlock the others?

Cheers :)

Hello, Commander! You can only train them during the Darknet tournament. Have you already found it out?