All Categories

Locked out of game

Locked out of game

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 12, 2020, 22:4606/12/20
08/08/19

Locked out of game

Last night while I was logging out of the game in gameroom so my wife could use the lap top to log into her bases I had grand daughter on my knee and she banged the key board whilst my wife was trying to log in , some one else's name came up on the screen and needed a pass word we couldn't get rid of the wrong name and now when ever we try to get in the game room page comes up then goes to FB what do we do to fix this 
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 19, 2020, 07:4906/19/20
05/21/19
Ott said:

Last night while I was logging out of the game in gameroom so my wife could use the lap top to log into her bases I had grand daughter on my knee and she banged the key board whilst my wife was trying to log in , some one else's name came up on the screen and needed a pass word we couldn't get rid of the wrong name and now when ever we try to get in the game room page comes up then goes to FB what do we do to fix this 
Hello, Ott! Thanks for sharing! I'm not sure I got what exactly happened. But please make sure that you're logged in with the right Facebook account both on Facebook and via the Gameroom. Only then you can access your game account. Good luck!