All Categories

VIP program is foul and racist

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 6, 2020, 18:3302/06/20
02/06/20

Nobody from italy is VIP even if is the highest level in the server, #1 at all time defense/offense/cobra rankings.

Are others countries experiencing the same?

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 7, 2020, 10:3602/07/20
05/21/19

Paolo R Mos said:

Nobody from italy is VIP even if is the highest level in the server, #1 at all time defense/offense/cobra rankings.

Hello, Paolo!

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. I would like to note that we've got VIP-players from all over the world. There is a bunch of requirements a player needs to meet to become VIP (high level in the game, finishing in top-ratings, etc.), however, nationality isn't one of them. I personally know a few Italian VIP-players, so I can assure you that that's not the case. Cheers!

Feb 7, 2020, 10:3702/07/20
04/07/16
Paolo R Mos said:

What are you talking about? The VIP program has been terminated. 
Feb 7, 2020, 12:4402/07/20
02/06/20

Hi Alina, 

i'm the highest rank in BL (level 141) i'm #1 in all time ranking for both offense and defense, #2 in cobra locations. I'm always at first  places in all weekly tournaments, spend a lot as well but i'm not VIP. Why? 

Could you please share some italian names that are VIPs in BL(server2) 

Alina said:

Paolo R Mos said:

Hello, Paolo!

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. I would like to note that we've got VIP-players from all over the world. There is a bunch of requirements a player needs to meet to become VIP (high level in the game, finishing in top-ratings, etc.), however, nationality isn't one of them. I personally know a few Italian VIP-players, so I can assure you that that's not the case. Cheers!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 11, 2020, 11:4302/11/20
05/21/19

Jon Snow said:

Paolo R Mos said:

What are you talking about? The VIP program has been terminated. 

Hello, Jon!

We've closed VIP chats and transferred our communication with VIP players to a different platform. However, VIP monthly gifts and challenges are fully automatized and available. Cheers!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 11, 2020, 11:4602/11/20
05/21/19

Paolo R Mos said:

Hi Alina, 

i'm the highest rank in BL (level 141) i'm #1 in all time ranking for both offense and defense, #2 in cobra locations. I'm always at first  places in all weekly tournaments, spend a lot as well but i'm not VIP. Why? 

Could you please share some italian names that are VIPs in BL(server2) 

Alina said:

Paolo R Mos said:

Hello, Paolo!

Hi, Paolo! Thanks for your reply!

Sadly, I cannot share any names since this information is confidential. I hope you understand that. 

Also, I would like to note that there is a special system that chooses players randomly among those who meet VIP requirements. I am sorry that you haven't been chosen yet, but it's quite possible that it will change in future. I wish you all the best of luck! 
Feb 12, 2020, 11:3402/12/20
Feb 14, 2020, 13:07(edited)
02/06/20

i know all italian players in server2 and nobody is VIP!!! 

Confidential what? now VIP players are even marked in purple, you cannot share the base name? because they aren't.....

[edited]

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 14, 2020, 13:1102/14/20
05/21/19

Paolo R Mos said:

i know all italian players in server2 and nobody is VIP!!! 

Confidential what? now VIP players are even marked in purple, you cannot share the base name? because they aren't.....

[edited]

Hi, Paolo!

I would like to inform you that I had to edit your message since it was against our Rules and guidelines (rule #3.2). You can check them out via this link. 

Also, I would like to point out that the information I shared with you before is correct. We do have Italian VIP players, too. By the way, we have plans to reconsider our VIP programme and fully automate it, which means that possibly in future there will be more VIP players, so you surely have chances to become a VIP player. 

Good luck in the game! 
Feb 15, 2020, 14:2902/15/20
Feb 15, 2020, 14:33(edited)
02/06/20

That's not true in server2 there aren't italian VIP players...

Share at least one if i'm wrong...
Feb 23, 2020, 21:4202/23/20
02/06/20

@alina i'm still waiting...

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 25, 2020, 13:0102/25/20
05/21/19

Paolo R Mos said:

@alina i'm still waiting...

Hello, Paolo!

As I said, this information is confidential, that's why I cannot share it. Cheers!
Feb 25, 2020, 21:2802/25/20
02/06/20

ask to the "hypothetic" Italian VIP player if you can share... they not exist say the true ;)

Apr 18, 2020, 11:5904/18/20
Apr 22, 2020, 07:45(edited)
05/11/14

Here it is again. Only selected players receive such rewards. Other paying players will never receive such extra rewards for their expenses.

[Edited]

Apr 18, 2020, 12:1004/18/20
Apr 22, 2020, 07:46(edited)
01/12/17
Wynonna Earp said:

Here it is again. Only selected players receive such rewards. Other paying players will never receive such extra rewards for their expenses.

Seems Plarium is giving many players access to VIP program LOL
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 22, 2020, 07:5004/22/20
05/21/19

Wynonna Earp said:

[Edited]

Hello, Wynonna! Firstly, I had to edit your message. Please make sure you don't violate our Official Forum Rules next time. You can read them here.

Secondly, we plan to expand our VIP-programme step by step. If you're an active player, it's possible that you'll be one of the new members. Good luck! 
Apr 27, 2020, 07:4404/27/20
Apr 28, 2020, 08:30(edited)
08/05/17

Alina said:

Wynonna Earp said:

[Edited]

Hello, Wynonna! Firstly, I had to edit your message. Please make sure you don't violate our Official Forum Rules next time. You can read them here.

Secondly, we plan to expand our VIP-programme step by step. If you're an active player, it's possible that you'll be one of the new members. Good luck! 

The same old story as always. We understand very well how you are instructed to respond. 

It is foul and racist as stated above. You betray each and every player that is buying packages and is not VIP selected. They all miss out on these free gifts!

[Edited]
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 28, 2020, 08:3204/28/20
05/21/19

Omni Farious said:

Alina said:

Wynonna Earp said:

[Edited]

The same old story as always. We understand very well how you are instructed to respond. 

It is foul and racist as stated above. You betray each and every player that is buying packages and is not VIP selected. They all miss out on these free gifts!

[Edited]

Hello, Omni! I had to edit your message, too. Please make sure you don't violate our Official Forum Rules next time. You can read them here.

Also, we do extend our VIP-programme. Last week we invited more players on Stormfall, for example. It's quite possible that there will be more VIP-players on Soldiers, too. Cheers!

Apr 29, 2020, 06:5604/29/20
08/05/17

Alina said:

Hello, Omni! I had to edit your message, too. Please make sure you don't violate our Official Forum Rules next time. You can read them here.

Also, we do extend our VIP-programme. Last week we invited more players on Stormfall, for example. It's quite possible that there will be more VIP-players on Soldiers, too. Cheers!

Funny to see your editing skills. Maybe you should review your work?

Anyway, it is what it is. Plarium is handing out bonuses to certain paying players, while the majority of the paying players don't receive the same. How would you explain it? Plarium doesn't seem to understand that this VIP program is chasing players to the exit instead of actually haul players in and keep them in. There is no support from the community. Plarium loses all credibility.

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 5, 2020, 13:0405/05/20
05/21/19

Omni Farious said:

Alina said:

Funny to see your editing skills. Maybe you should review your work?

Anyway, it is what it is. Plarium is handing out bonuses to certain paying players, while the majority of the paying players don't receive the same. How would you explain it? Plarium doesn't seem to understand that this VIP program is chasing players to the exit instead of actually haul players in and keep them in. There is no support from the community. Plarium loses all credibility.

Hello again!

No, I'm fine, thanks! 

Why do you think there is no support from the community? 

May 8, 2020, 04:2805/08/20
01/12/17

Please remove COBRA nonsense from this wonderful game.

Firstly you gave COBRA troops many advantages:

a) Reduces 20% of off/def of non cobra troops during battles

B)Cobras gain 20% off.def against armies containing no COBRA troops

My thing is that , the VIP's get tons of COBRA TROOPS, that also Garudas. One sends 10000 garudas for occupying , the other sends 20,000 ...

And enforcers make it difficult to kill troops using nukes. so VIP's have these undue advantages.

Then the other thing,

i have seen a VIP player taking 100,000 resources from a Particular base each day about 4-5 times...

what is this?
May 13, 2020, 07:2305/13/20
08/05/17

Alina said:

Hello again!

No, I'm fine, thanks! 

Why do you think there is no support from the community? 

Why do you think there's no support from the Community? You should be able to answer that question better than I am. Let me help you a little bit. How about these ridiculous messages Plarium is sending? And still you state that this program isn't based on big paying customers.