All Categories

member did not get his diamonds

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 4, 2020, 21:0302/04/20
02/04/20

The PvP heat 5 that ended last night showed one of my members in position 12 and recieving 2500 diamonds (2 minutes before it was to end) Then when it ended he was still in 12th and did not show 12 place as recieving diamonds where originally it showed. I have taken screen shots of his score as I watched this unfold.It was showing up to position 16 or 18 as receiving diamonds so I know that in the 2 minutes he was not pushed down that far. He has not collected the reward because he wants the reward that was shown. How can they do this? This is robbing people of what they are working so hard to win. 
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 7, 2020, 10:4002/07/20
05/21/19

ingrid62 said:

The PvP heat 5 that ended last night showed one of my members in position 12 and recieving 2500 diamonds (2 minutes before it was to end) Then when it ended he was still in 12th and did not show 12 place as recieving diamonds where originally it showed. I have taken screen shots of his score as I watched this unfold.It was showing up to position 16 or 18 as receiving diamonds so I know that in the 2 minutes he was not pushed down that far. He has not collected the reward because he wants the reward that was shown. How can they do this? This is robbing people of what they are working so hard to win. 

Hello! 

I'm sorry to hear about this case. Please ask your member to contact our Support per this link. Thank you!