All Categories

Mindblowing and unacceptable

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 8, 2020, 13:2701/08/20
08/05/17

This came across several pages related to Soldiers Inc. Dated or not does not matter. Naturally you will not find it on Plarium controlled pages which are monitored by the same Admin. We can't believe any serious company and certainly Plarium or Aristocrat for that matter would use such demotivating people to representative their business. Truly unbelievable. 

You would think and expect you would receive an answer on anything game related that is serious from people who are trusted and known by the Community. Keep people like this in the loop and nobody will ever take Plarium serious. This is not an admin, this is a virus.  I wonder how much loss of income this clown has created over the years for Plarium. 

This must be addressed a.s.a.p. 

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 14, 2020, 09:2101/14/20
05/21/19

Omni Farious said:

This came across several pages related to Soldiers Inc. Dated or not does not matter. Naturally you will not find it on Plarium controlled pages which are monitored by the same Admin. We can't believe any serious company and certainly Plarium or Aristocrat for that matter would use such demotivating people to representative their business. Truly unbelievable. 

You would think and expect you would receive an answer on anything game related that is serious from people who are trusted and known by the Community. Keep people like this in the loop and nobody will ever take Plarium serious. This is not an admin, this is a virus.  I wonder how much loss of income this clown has created over the years for Plarium. 

This must be addressed a.s.a.p. 

Hello!

This screenshot was shared with us here a while ago. We investigated this case and closed it. No need to create any new topics based on this screenshot. However, thank you for drawing our attention to this issue. I'm going to close this thread, too. Cheers!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.