All Categories

Free Sick bay SCAM

Free Sick bay SCAM

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 4, 2020, 17:2301/04/20
03/10/17

Free Sick bay SCAM

Recently I lost several thousand Cobra units at a mine, I have "free sick bay" developed to level 12... and the chance is still at level 1 ...I would expect maybe 25-30 units per thousand returned..not much eh..BUT I got zero.. Sergey from "customer service" says..

You can restore for free a percentage of COBRA Units who fell defending your Base. This information is also stated in the Game Guide.

Best regards,

Serge

I told him that the units were lost OFF base although that was clearly defined in my original message to CS.

his reply was

By default these Units cannot be restored for free, which is the information I've given you.

While your Free Sick Bay ability is Level 12, your Free Sick Bay chance is just level 1 which means that your Free Sick Bay ability will not be working most of the time.

Hope that you'll find this information helpful

Regards,

Sergey

Customer Support Team

To call this customer service is beyond a joke, I don't complain often and it take a lot to piss me off, but mission accomplished Sergey

you are now a full fledged member of Plarium Customer Service...well done lad.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 4, 2020, 18:4701/04/20
Jan 10, 2020, 16:25(edited)
03/10/17
FYI , the maximum is 10% for the activation chance so 3% should be worth something..
Jan 8, 2020, 18:4101/08/20
03/10/17
So Plarium is sticking by the story that everything is fine and the program is working..in the mean time I've lost several thousand more cobra units at a different mine plus cobra units at other locations without 1 being returned for free..so much for a working program
Jan 10, 2020, 16:2401/10/20
03/10/17

Seems I'm not the only one that's not getting what they've paid for..

I find it odd that no moderator or admin has chimed in on this..
Jan 11, 2020, 00:0301/11/20
03/25/15
Commander.I have been watching your post...I am a Moderator , but there is just so much a Mod can do..We do not posses the technology to access your game activity..or check you game for errors..It seemed to me Commander tha you answered you issue in your original post..Sergy stated that yu could restore a % of units lost On Base..You stated you units were lost Off Base..It is the same for everyone..Only  % of units lost ON BASE can be restored
Jan 11, 2020, 16:3901/11/20
Jan 11, 2020, 16:39(edited)
03/10/17

no disrespect to you , but I'm talking about the OFF base % offered in the Free sick bay rate

https://prnt.sc/qm9yyk

It clearly states for defense off base..at mines ect..

there is a tiny return rate fully developed 10% and to be at 3% should return something over dozens of off base defensive losses resulting in thousands of cobra unit losses..and ZERO return EVER

https://prnt.sc/qmayy3

the rate chance isn't much better

https://prnt.sc/qmb03u

still some return is expected,not much, but some.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 14, 2020, 09:3101/14/20
05/21/19

Poison said:

no disrespect to you , but I'm talking about the OFF base % offered in the Free sick bay rate

https://prnt.sc/qm9yyk

It clearly states for defense off base..at mines ect..

there is a tiny return rate fully developed 10% and to be at 3% should return something over dozens of off base defensive losses resulting in thousands of cobra unit losses..and ZERO return EVER

https://prnt.sc/qmayy3

the rate chance isn't much better

https://prnt.sc/qmb03u

still some return is expected,not much, but some.

Hello!

I understand that you're frustrated because of the losses. However, you're breaking the following Forum Rule: 

3.16 Debate the Support Team’s decisions or actions, or publicly share private communication between yourself and the Support Team. Threads, posts, or comments aimed at announcing or appealing the Support Team’s decisions will be removed.

Community Administrators and Moderators respect the right of our players to privacy; therefore, players are not permitted to publicize any type of private correspondence (including support ticket responses and emails). Should you have a comment, a concern, or a question regarding the decision of the Support Team, please leave your feedback in the questionnaire sent to you when you receive a reply. Your feedback is highly appreciated since it helps our Support Team to improve their work.

You can check out the Official Forum Rules here. If you disagree with the decision, you're free to debate it with our Support agents. Please don't share the responses here. Otherwise, I'll be forced to delete the topic. Thank you for your understanding!

Jan 14, 2020, 15:5801/14/20
03/10/17

With all due respect..you sound like there"s something to hide ....this isn't about the loss of cobra units  if it were then I would suggest you remove this.. However....as long as something is FOR SALE and I does not do as advertised the members here have the RIGHT to know.. They have the right to know what the excuses and the valid issues are.

Without some community awareness the issue stays hidden and members cannot make a truly informed decision on how and what to spend "THEIR" money on..

I've asked some of the top players in the game if they have ever received ANY units returned for free and most have answered NO they have not..  I was shocked that most didn't know the feature actually existed...Plariums refusal to give one reason why in over 20 instances of losing cobra units off base defending a mine without the return of even ONE unit.. granted I'm not fully developed in either the activation or the chance portion .In the Ranger Offensive section 2 are fully developed .BUT I'm still at level 1 of the Ranger invisibility chance YET every ranger raid has been invisible.. so there's an issue here and Plarium wants to hide it..

Jan 15, 2020, 01:0001/15/20
12/17/16

rules are good for only one thing......to be broken 

Nov 13, 2020, 20:2411/13/20
03/10/17

BTW a follow up.. I still haven't received one unit returned from off base losses..the feature continues to be non woking, bogus, a misrepresentation of your product, call it what you like..it flat out doesn't work.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 20, 2020, 09:0511/20/20
05/21/19
Poison

BTW a follow up.. I still haven't received one unit returned from off base losses..the feature continues to be non woking, bogus, a misrepresentation of your product, call it what you like..it flat out doesn't work.

Dear Commander, I suggest you debate with our Support agents further if you're not satisfied with their decision. Good luck! 🤗

Dec 11, 2020, 13:1012/11/20
01/17/15

hi everyone,

im here to say, i am Recieving a Tiny amount of COBRA units back to my FREE SICK BAY ALL the time.

i have completed negotiating ALL of my Contracts and have unlocked EVERYTHING. but am yet to really start Developing My COBRA Contracts, as nothing is really above Lv.3 Except that SUPER AWSOME AND MOST ANTICIPATED "ENFORCER ANTI-MISSILE SYSTEM" :) LOVE IT!

ANYWAY, my point is, my sick bay rates are ALL Lv.1. and have simply been unlocked, end of story.

and i am STILL getting Rangers, and enforcers, and Spectres and GORUDAS back at my free sick bay all the time. i have NEVER had 1000 of any COBRA unit at any time, let alone LOST THAT MANY... but even with my smaller amount of COBRAS that i command, im still Getting them back, even a little albet...

things seem to be working for me Just fine?