All Categories

black ops

black ops

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 3, 2019, 15:2312/03/19

black ops

black ops destroyed the original special ops.  I have 4 (items) special ops in the queue.  Activate is grayed out I can not get the 4 new spec ops??????????

never mind no room to put them, lol
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 3, 2019, 23:3212/03/19
03/25/15
fred6969.smith said:

black ops destroyed the original special ops.  I have 4 (items) special ops in the queue.  Activate is grayed out I can not get the 4 new spec ops??????????

Cpmmader..I am glad that you got this figured out..Carry on brave Soldier
Dec 7, 2019, 03:1912/07/19
05/06/14

Robert Shatz said:

fred6969.smith said:

Cpmmader..I am glad that you got this figured out..Carry on brave Soldier
why have you made it imposible for small combines to compete with bigger ones?
with H Q s big combine automaticly get like a 50 percent bonus on every thing you can say that small combines can just upgrade there HQs but they need members to defende it and they are not going to do that unless they can wich they cant because all bigg combine automaticly get huge bonuses for every thing????
plus noe black ops small combine can not do as many nomatter what they do they could even spend 10 thousand on the game but it can not get them there with this any more???
why do you keep ruening things for smaller combines???
 not every one can be in a big combine!!!!

Dec 7, 2019, 03:2012/07/19
05/06/14

why have you made it imposible for small combines to compete with bigger ones?

with H Q s big combine automaticly get like a 50 percent bonus on every thing you can say that small combines can just upgrade there HQs but they need members to defende it and they are not going to do that unless they can wich they cant because all bigg combine automaticly get huge bonuses for every thing????

plus noe black ops small combine can not do as many nomatter what they do they could even spend 10 thousand on the game but it can not get them there with this any more???

why do you keep ruening things for smaller combines???

not every one can be in a big combine!!!!???