All Categories

Credibility

Credibility

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 1, 2019, 13:2410/01/19
08/05/17

Credibility

This is supposed to be the one of the players who act up as an extension of real Plarium employees. Really? You have to be kidding Plarium!

How can we trust anyone other then real Plarium employees to take care of our concerns, issues with the game and game features? It is obvious we can't. 

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 2, 2019, 10:3510/02/19
05/21/19

Omni Farious said:

This is supposed to be the one of the players who act up as an extension of real Plarium employees. Really? You have to be kidding Plarium!

How can we trust anyone other then real Plarium employees to take care of our concerns, issues with the game and game features? It is obvious we can't. 

Hello!

Thanks for reporting this. We'll make sure to investigate it. Cheers!
Oct 2, 2019, 12:5110/02/19
08/05/17

Alina said:

Omni Farious said:

Hello!

Thank you Alina,

I copied and shared it here with the plarium forum as it is posted on non related plarium pages on facebook. Knowing now that plarium took notice of it, will investigate the matter and take appropriate measures I would like to see this thread closed if possible. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 9, 2019, 09:1310/09/19
05/21/19

Omni Farious said:

Alina said:

Omni Farious said:

Hello!

Thank you Alina,

I copied and shared it here with the plarium forum as it is posted on non related plarium pages on facebook. Knowing now that plarium took notice of it, will investigate the matter and take appropriate measures I would like to see this thread closed if possible. 

Hello!

Noted, thanks! I'm closing this thread now. Cheers!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.