Play App

Play App

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 5, 2019, 12:1909/05/19
08/03/14

Play App

Hi Plarium,

What about our players who do not wish to play through the Plarium Play App? Flash is an ending story and the Plarium Play App is blocked and red flagged by F-secure for containing Adware. There is code or behavior for displaying third-party advertising content coming along with using the Play App.

Will there be a new engine coming or at least an acceptable substitute for Flash?

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 6, 2019, 12:0909/06/19
05/21/19

Marble said:

Hi Plarium,

What about our players who do not wish to play through the Plarium Play App? Flash is an ending story and the Plarium Play App is blocked and red flagged by F-secure for containing Adware. There is code or behavior for displaying third-party advertising content coming along with using the Play App.

Will there be a new engine coming or at least an acceptable substitute for Flash?

Hello!

Thanks for your question! I would like to inform you that Plarium Play doesn't contain Adware. So you don't have to worry on this matter. 

Cheers!
Sep 7, 2019, 10:4309/07/19
08/03/14

Alina said:

Marble said:

Hi Plarium,

Hello!

Thanks for your question! I would like to inform you that Plarium Play doesn't contain Adware. So you don't have to worry on this matter. 

Cheers!

I don't worry about the adware. I can tell F-secure to accept it or keep the Play App blocked. How about the other question? Will there be a new engine coming or at least an acceptable substitute for Flash?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 11, 2019, 12:0309/11/19
05/21/19

Marble said:

Alina said:

Marble said:

Hi Plarium,

Hello!

Cheers!

I don't worry about the adware. I can tell F-secure to accept it or keep the Play App blocked. How about the other question? Will there be a new engine coming or at least an acceptable substitute for Flash?

Hello!

Most likely, players from Facebook will be encouraged to play via Facebook Gameroom and players from Portal will be playing via Plarium Play app. At the moment there are no other options. 

Sep 11, 2019, 16:4809/11/19
08/03/14

Hello!

Most likely, players from Facebook will be encouraged to play via Facebook Gameroom and players from Portal will be playing via Plarium Play app. At the moment there are no other options. 

That will be fun because I can tell you right now you will need to satisfy a lot of players who will never use any Plarium Play App. I am looking forward to Plariums next move as soon as Flash will be dropped.