Are Bot Combines legal in- game?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 30, 2019, 07:0208/30/19
07/05/17

Are Bot Combines legal in- game?

Hello,

I noticed something interesting on server "Highlands"

Combine named "Super Proxy" looks by names and position of their structures like a BOT combine.

My question are, it's a legal to play with such combine and takes all rewards?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 1, 2019, 00:0609/01/19
03/25/15
Commander..If you suspect that this is a Bot Combine..And might I add..Suspect and proof are two different thinggs.., then contact Support ..Furnish Support with all proof that you have that this is a Bot..Support will investigate and take what ever action they deem appropriate...The use of Alts is not against Plarium rules..but you say they are "Bots"
Sep 5, 2019, 13:0009/05/19
08/03/14
Robert Shatz said:

Commander..If you suspect that this is a Bot Combine..And might I add..Suspect and proof are two different thinggs.., then contact Support ..Furnish Support with all proof that you have that this is a Bot..Support will investigate and take what ever action they deem appropriate...The use of Alts is not against Plarium rules..but you say they are "Bots"
What's the difference between an alt and bot? The use of alt accounts is not against Plarium Terms of Use. Bot accounts are pretty much the same in my book. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 6, 2019, 12:1109/06/19
05/21/19

Marble said:

Robert Shatz said:

What's the difference between an alt and bot? The use of alt accounts is not against Plarium Terms of Use. Bot accounts are pretty much the same in my book. 

Hello!

If you have any doubts on this Combine, you can report it here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/115_bug-reports/

Our agents will check it. Thanks!

Sep 17, 2019, 17:0809/17/19
01/17/15
no si e' capita la risposta , i giocatori vogliono sapere risposte, non scrivere. anomalia ce' , risposta evasiva.