All Categories

Top 10 most influential Soldiers Inc players of all time?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 28, 2019, 23:3108/28/19
08/28/19

Title says it all

Who do you think is in the top 10 and why?

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 29, 2019, 10:0408/29/19
05/21/19

SuicideJockey said:

Title says it all

Hello!

That's an interesting question! I would like to see some suggestions!

Cheers!
Sep 3, 2019, 06:5609/03/19
08/03/14

SuicideJockey said:

Title says it all

There are none and that's pretty simple. Soldiers Inc. is business for Plarium and business only. Players can say, suggest and wish for all they want but it is Plarium(read Aristocrat Leisure Limited) that rule the roost. 

Sep 4, 2019, 20:2809/04/19
03/30/15
I do not agree. There are people that are not coiners that are pretty good for getting right what they are doing without using money, and they have no affiliation to Plarium
Oct 14, 2019, 14:2310/14/19
06/08/16

The thread isn't going anywhere at the moment. Seems "influential" is too broad a criterium. Try to define it closer - influential in what sense? Obviously, there are some movers and shakers. There are also some good tutors, who have been active in the forums here and who Plarium invited to write articles. 

There are also "politician" types in this game - people who can't necessarily threaten your combine's Mining Complexes right away, but they have vast networks and seem to spend more time networking than actually playing. They can influence your social reputation fairly quickly.

So, those are three very different types of influencers.

Which type(s) do we want to discuss.. ?
Oct 18, 2019, 06:1910/18/19
01/17/15

this is happening with me.

influence of the usual suspects incapable of playing, slandering players charging them with unjustified actions and facts ...

Having no potential to celebrate them, they use the most ancient system, corrupt the thoughts of others, motivating them and pushing them against people who have nothing to do with what these incapacitated people claim., You can call it strategy, no, strategy and quite another thing. I call it CODARDIA, of people who have no potential to fight.

Nov 9, 2019, 03:1711/09/19
05/06/14

Besticio said:

this is happening with me.

influence of the usual suspects incapable of playing, slandering players charging them with unjustified actions and facts ...

Having no potential to celebrate them, they use the most ancient system, corrupt the thoughts of others, motivating them and pushing them against people who have nothing to do with what these incapacitated people claim., You can call it strategy, no, strategy and quite another thing. I call it CODARDIA, of people who have no potential to fight.

totally true and I dont like it I want too see more strtergy broght to the game iam sick of them calling it a stratergy game when it is noting of the sort it is simply whoo has more money which is not fare for any one and only a hand full of people like it

Nov 9, 2019, 03:1811/09/19
05/06/14
SuicideJockey said:

Title says it all

gunney because he sold his house and bought all the diamonds he could with the money he made :) hahaha
Nov 17, 2019, 17:3511/17/19
01/17/15

The reality is that the greedy and bully bullies of the game, capable of playing only with money. they have nothing to do but kill small players, they don't tolerate anything they come up with their BULLY army, and they just try to kill 10 players like that, they can ruin the game, now they're all an agreement between them not to kill themselves, and sis catenano on small coalitions. There is no sense, and there is no sense with these new mergers between cultures, a verily absurd and useless function. The BULLO, will continue to enlarge its PUTNI hunger. while the child will no longer be able to grow., By now it is a game without a purpose .. only SPECIAL AGENTS AND BASE DEVELOPMENT.