All Categories

HAVE FUN... Coiners and Alts are the real losers

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 18, 2019, 23:4008/18/19
12/19/18

I've read some threads on these topics from way back in '17 thru 2019. The same remains true to this day and will never change. Coiners are the likely ones to have the most alts. That's how it appears on Soldiers Inc.

I think it's hilarious. They spend all that money and have anywhere from 7 different accounts all the way up to 18. I've seen many. The funny part is, most of them have alts on all 3 servers on Soldiers. SO many they can't keep track of them all. I literally crack up watching them.

I have a BIG advantage over these nerds. I have one account on 3 servers. 3 makes it a bit hard for me but I manage. These fools have a total of 45 to 50 accounts when you count all 3 servers. They can't remember the last place they were or who they hit. When they forget, THERE I AM.    Raiding their base FULL of offensive units that they forgot to bunker.  

Maybe they sent a raid and fell asleep for the night before their troops returned. Some send raids then jump to another server to check all their other accounts. As I saw one moderator post in another thread, "It's all up to you."

Anyone who uses a computer needs patience. If not, you won't last long with one. Have a tantrum and throw it against a wall. That shows progress. The other side of patience is becoming aware of one fact, ...it's just a computer game. If it means everything in the world to you, I suggest you stop playing.

I'm going on 4 years and probably spent a total of $45 when I started. Then I told myself, "Enough of this crap." Spend that money on a date instead of some PC game. I'm not so sure that's a better place to spend it. (snickering at the Ladies) What it all boils down to is, it's the coiners who get literally FRUSTRATED. You would too if you spend 40% of every paycheck and it was gone in less than a few hours after spending it.

The key is to relax, be patient, learn who the cheaters are and beat them at their own game. Most of all, relax and see any computer game as your private space. A place to get away from it all and to unwind from any stress, if you are experiencing some. If you lose a big number of players, keep telling yourself, "Hey, it's just a computer game and not worth losing sleep over." Let the Coiner lose sleep. He's the one who lost all the money. Not you. Have fun and know that working your brain is a good exercise for it. ; )

Justin

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 19, 2019, 13:0408/19/19
Aug 19, 2019, 13:08(edited)
01/17/15

Sono perfettamente bene con te. il gioco è già stato rovinato dal rilascio delle truppe COBRA. AI soliti e pochi spendaccioni, che con poche unità hanno distrutto anni di lavoro da parte di piccole coalizioni. Quando sono usciti i Cobra, HO DETTO STOP. la mia spesa è stata ridotta. e penso che  smetto il gioco a breve. oltre ad essere pieno di BIG difetti. mai risolti. e pieno di anomalie, troppi bonus all'attacco difensivo. mescola 2 tipi di giochi e poteri di truppe. solo per il beneficio di pochi. Plarium? truppe nuovi nuovi giocatori, ma  hanno gia spremuto anche i  nuovi.

Il gioco non cambia , sempre lo stesso, nessun vero cambiamento, perché continuare? vedere atti di bullismo e bullismo da parte di coloro che spendono più soldi ^ e questo è lo scopo finale di plarium? rendere il gioco solo  a colpi  di DOLLARS? ...

Aug 19, 2019, 13:0508/19/19
01/17/15

they are perfectly okay with you. the game has already been met by the release of the COBRA troops. TO the usual and few spendthrift takers, who with few units have destroyed years of work by small coalitions. When the cobras came out I SAID ENOUGH. my expense has been reduced. and I think they stopped the game shortly. besides being full of BUGs, never resolved. and full of anomalies, too many defense attack bonuses. mix 2 game types and troop powers. just for the benefit of a few. Palrium? troops new new players, but they have already squeezed out new ones.

The game does not change the same, no real change, why continue? to see acts of bullying and bullying by those who spend more money ^ and this is the final purpose of plarium? make the game only with DOLLARS? ...

NancyAdmin
Aug 21, 2019, 09:0308/21/19
07/09/19

Justin said:

I've read some threads on these topics from way back in '17 thru 2019. The same remains true to this day and will never change. Coiners are the likely ones to have the most alts. That's how it appears on Soldiers Inc.

I think it's hilarious. They spend all that money and have anywhere from 7 different accounts all the way up to 18. I've seen many. The funny part is, most of them have alts on all 3 servers on Soldiers. SO many they can't keep track of them all. I literally crack up watching them.

I have a BIG advantage over these nerds. I have one account on 3 servers. 3 makes it a bit hard for me but I manage. These fools have a total of 45 to 50 accounts when you count all 3 servers. They can't remember the last place they were or who they hit. When they forget, THERE I AM.    Raiding their base FULL of offensive units that they forgot to bunker.  

Maybe they sent a raid and fell asleep for the night before their troops returned. Some send raids then jump to another server to check all their other accounts. As I saw one moderator post in another thread, "It's all up to you."

Anyone who uses a computer needs patience. If not, you won't last long with one. Have a tantrum and throw it against a wall. That shows progress. The other side of patience is becoming aware of one fact, ...it's just a computer game. If it means everything in the world to you, I suggest you stop playing.

I'm going on 4 years and probably spent a total of $45 when I started. Then I told myself, "Enough of this crap." Spend that money on a date instead of some PC game. I'm not so sure that's a better place to spend it. (snickering at the Ladies) What it all boils down to is, it's the coiners who get literally FRUSTRATED. You would too if you spend 40% of every paycheck and it was gone in less than a few hours after spending it.

The key is to relax, be patient, learn who the cheaters are and beat them at their own game. Most of all, relax and see any computer game as your private space. A place to get away from it all and to unwind from any stress, if you are experiencing some. If you lose a big number of players, keep telling yourself, "Hey, it's just a computer game and not worth losing sleep over." Let the Coiner lose sleep. He's the one who lost all the money. Not you. Have fun and know that working your brain is a good exercise for it. ; )

Justin

Hello Commander! 

Having more than one account is not prohibited by our policy and our game designers understand that using alternative accounts can lead to the game disbalance. That's why we have added numerous limitations to the game. You can find some of them in this article

I would also like to mention here that our games don’t require purchasing packages as the compulsory element. You can get access to practically all the in-game features without making purchases. Of course, purchases can speed up the development process and save the main currency in the game for you - time. 

I am also happy to hear that you've found a big advantage of it and stick to your own tactics in the game! It may help you to develop faster. 

Wish you good luck in the game.

NancyAdmin
Aug 21, 2019, 09:1208/21/19
07/09/19

BESTICIO said:

besides being full of BUGs, never resolved. and full of anomalies, too many defense attack bonuses. 

Commander, we are working on fixing all known bugs. If you faced any, please contact our support department and provide an issue in details. We will do our best to get it fixed soon if it is a bug.