All Categories

Amnesty day

Amnesty day

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 15, 2019, 12:2808/15/19

Amnesty day

Since there are so many big players in the game I propose that SI unload everybody's unit queues for one day.  My armor queue is 547 days and my aviation queue is 626 days.  All level 32.  If they all got released I could compete with the big dogs.  Might improve the game.  Just a thought.  Or speed up the build time on all units.  Will the game be here in 626 days?
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 16, 2019, 00:2108/16/19
03/25/15
fred6969.smith said:

Since there are so many big players in the game I propose that SI unload everybody's unit queues for one day.  My armor queue is 547 days and my aviation queue is 626 days.  All level 32.  If they all got released I could compete with the big dogs.  Might improve the game.  Just a thought.  Or speed up the build time on all units.  Will the game be here in 626 days?
Commander..That is indeed an impressive que..Wow...you have been working very hard..Good Job!..Commander there are already ways to speed up builds in the game...1 is the use of the UCAV, just have the protocol for air/armour/heavy/lights active and build time will be reduced as long as UCAV stays active..Then there are the "buffs" that can reduce your que times..You can chose the Boost that does the best for your needs,,1day,4 day,7 and 14 day...Those can be a big help when you need units now...Then there is a "Buff" that can only be gotten thru Diamond Deals that will reduce your build time for 8 hour lengths..As for your suggestion I am not a DEV..and the DEVs have the "say", but I really don't think that would benefit you like you think it will...The "Big Gun " probably have large if not larger Ques and if we released 1 we would have to release all..then you would be in the same boat but in a larger pond