All Categories

Combine Conflict Confusion

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 3, 2019, 17:2408/03/19
12/11/15

Combines conflicts I understand why Plarium is doing them, and  I understand why plarium created computer generated bases and combines.  But pitting my combine against a computer generated combine with no active players, as a matter of fact all 37 bases in the computer generated combine are occupied by active players.  There are two computer generated combines that I know about in Highlands Rapoo and Golem and my combine Blood Diamonds is in a conflict with Rapoo.  Okay my beef is this every time I move ahead in points the computer generated combine triples its points, with no active players in the combine.  I don't feel it is fair to my members who are sacrificing troops and time to win this challenge and it costs the computer generated combine nothing because it is owned by Plarium.
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Aug 7, 2019, 11:3908/07/19
07/09/19

Old Timer said:

Combines conflicts I understand why Plarium is doing them, and  I understand why plarium created computer generated bases and combines.  But pitting my combine against a computer generated combine with no active players, as a matter of fact all 37 bases in the computer generated combine are occupied by active players.  There are two computer generated combines that I know about in Highlands Rapoo and Golem and my combine Blood Diamonds is in a conflict with Rapoo.  Okay my beef is this every time I move ahead in points the computer generated combine triples its points, with no active players in the combine.  I don't feel it is fair to my members who are sacrificing troops and time to win this challenge and it costs the computer generated combine nothing because it is owned by Plarium.Hello!

Hello! 

Commander, an opponent in Combine Conflict tournament is being randomly selected among other Combines with real players' Bases taking into account your results from the previous Combine Conflict tournament and other criteria. Some of those players may be active and some not. There is no need for Plarium to create so-called generated Combines.

I hope that the next time your Combine will be fighting against more active Combine.