All Categories

Soldiers Inc - The bigger your base gets, the slower the game process takes.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 23, 2019, 03:4607/23/19
08/03/16

Attention: The bigger your base gets the slower and slower the algorithmic takes for every task to process, you have a frozen screen for most of the game when you are working your base, doing locations..and selling Hero gear. When the Location events send you a message to say you have raided ZHG location 35 then whatever task you were in the middle of doings freezes. So imagine having several actions happening, this results in freeze frame after freeze frame. Making the game a horrible experience. 

My base is level 89-90 and I have a second account with a Base of only 55. This is my Alt. Many players have them!

What i have proven as a fact is that the bigger your base get's the slower and slower every process and tasks takes, until the game is stalled more times than it is fluid.  My second base is only level 55 and when i log into that account  then it runs very quickly in comparison. It works as normal.Everything is super fast, and enjoyable to play. 

My question is, if this is going to be the way of this game. If it is never to improve then why should invest in 'upgrade designs' in order to finish off my Cobra Contract upgrades. What is the point if i am basically putting good money after bad. 

I think the Game developers are very selfish not to somehow make the game run faster. There are new systems out there that can improve speed by up to 70%. Netflix and Paypal have already used this new software. It deals specifically with this problem. The end result is that the benefit is regular and older players can continue to play.That new software will pay for itself. It can handle billions of transactions in nanoseconds. 

It has always been a huge embarrassment that Some idiot in Australia spent 500 million on this very flawed system. It is a fraud really because I want to play, Austrailia wants to make the business work and the developers want to get hired and  i am sure want to improve the game. So who is the fraud, the clown the idiot that want let the progress continue.

Get that new software Netlfix and Paypal have gotten and it will solve the problem. The previosu owner should stump up the cash from his 500 million.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 23, 2019, 09:2607/23/19
03/05/19
Raging Bro said:

Attention: The bigger your base gets the slower and slower the algorithmic takes for every task to process, you have a frozen screen for most of the game when you are working your base, doing locations..and selling Hero gear. When the Location events send you a message to say you have raided ZHG location 35 then whatever task you were in the middle of doings freezes. So imagine having several actions happening, this results in freeze frame after freeze frame. Making the game a horrible experience. 

My base is level 89-90 and I have a second account with a Base of only 55. This is my Alt. Many players have them!

What i have proven as a fact is that the bigger your base get's the slower and slower every process and tasks takes, until the game is stalled more times than it is fluid.  My second base is only level 55 and when i log into that account  then it runs very quickly in comparison. It works as normal.Everything is super fast, and enjoyable to play. 

My question is, if this is going to be the way of this game. If it is never to improve then why should invest in 'upgrade designs' in order to finish off my Cobra Contract upgrades. What is the point if i am basically putting good money after bad. 

I think the Game developers are very selfish not to somehow make the game run faster. There are new systems out there that can improve speed by up to 70%. Netflix and Paypal have already used this new software. It deals specifically with this problem. The end result is that the benefit is regular and older players can continue to play.That new software will pay for itself. It can handle billions of transactions in nanoseconds. 

It has always been a huge embarrassment that Some idiot in Australia spent 500 million on this very flawed system. It is a fraud really because I want to play, Austrailia wants to make the business work and the developers want to get hired and  i am sure want to improve the game. So who is the fraud, the clown the idiot that want let the progress continue.

Get that new software Netlfix and Paypal have gotten and it will solve the problem. The previosu owner should stump up the cash from his 500 million.

Hello, Raging Bro. Could you please specify, are talking about the overall in-game progress or about the game performance when you reach high levels in the game?
Jul 23, 2019, 19:5307/23/19
Jul 23, 2019, 19:53(edited)
08/03/16

I am talking about how slow the plarium  game server is to process tasks. I am not discussing the actual game or the dynamics of the game. I am discussing the actual server speed, for example if I do 5 ZHG locations and 6 corba ZHG locations and 10 raids on farms in sequence, and run off a few Special operatives...then the plarium server will clog up. Every time the games announces an ZHG location has been raided or that my troops have returned, this will freeze the game server.  The game will be unresponsive for 2 - 3 seconds. 

2 seconds seems like nothing but when you have 20 things happening then that 2 -3  second game freeze  will occur every time a new action is reported. I.e Message pops up - Your units have returned to base. This will freeze the game for 2-3 seconds. 

Overall it makes the game unplayable. Sometimes it is worse than other times. 

This is not a disputed issue. The moderators here have acknowledged that the larger your base the slower it will take for the plarium server to process everything. I will add myself some extra facts, The more MC's your combine has and the more defense you have in those MC@s drastically slows down your base's process speed through the plarium server. 

I knows this for a fact as my second account has a level 55 base, and this never gets clogged up. It runs perfectly. 

The solution for this is for Plarium to upgrade the software that handles all these micro actions. Netlfix and Paypal have had to upgrade their software. They increased their speed by 70%. I am sure they spent millions on their upgrade but there mus be a more affordable solution for Plarium out there. 
NancyAdmin
Aug 7, 2019, 10:2108/07/19
07/09/19

Raging Bro said:

I am talking about how slow the plarium  game server is to process tasks. I am not discussing the actual game or the dynamics of the game. I am discussing the actual server speed, for example if I do 5 ZHG locations and 6 corba ZHG locations and 10 raids on farms in sequence, and run off a few Special operatives...then the plarium server will clog up. Every time the games announces an ZHG location has been raided or that my troops have returned, this will freeze the game server.  The game will be unresponsive for 2 - 3 seconds. 

2 seconds seems like nothing but when you have 20 things happening then that 2 -3  second game freeze  will occur every time a new action is reported. I.e Message pops up - Your units have returned to base. This will freeze the game for 2-3 seconds. 

Overall it makes the game unplayable. Sometimes it is worse than other times. 

This is not a disputed issue. The moderators here have acknowledged that the larger your base the slower it will take for the plarium server to process everything. I will add myself some extra facts, The more MC's your combine has and the more defense you have in those MC@s drastically slows down your base's process speed through the plarium server. 

I knows this for a fact as my second account has a level 55 base, and this never gets clogged up. It runs perfectly. 

The solution for this is for Plarium to upgrade the software that handles all these micro actions. Netlfix and Paypal have had to upgrade their software. They increased their speed by 70%. I am sure they spent millions on their upgrade but there mus be a more affordable solution for Plarium out there. 

Hello! I'm sorry for such a delay with our reply. 

Thanks for the detailed explanation, we will take it into account. I would also like to mention that it is important to clear the cache on a regular basis to improve the game performance. If you are experiencing lags too often, please create a HAR file and send it to our support department for them to find a possible reason for such behaviour. Thanks.