All Categories

Fix the Diplomacy Tab

Fix the Diplomacy Tab

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 25, 2019, 14:5006/25/19
07/27/16

Fix the Diplomacy Tab

Before the devs release any new game improvements or more unnecessary updates, do you think someone could take a few moments and look into fixing the Diplomacy tab which has been broken for at least the last 4 weeks now!

I find it rather curious that it breaks just as the new Combine Conflict tournaments started....

Coincidence? ....you decide!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 25, 2019, 22:4706/25/19
03/25/15
SilliusSoddus said:

Before the devs release any new game improvements or more unnecessary updates, do you think someone could take a few moments and look into fixing the Diplomacy tab which has been broken for at least the last 4 weeks now!

I find it rather curious that it breaks just as the new Combine Conflict tournaments started....

Coincidence? ....you decide!

Commander...We try very hard to keep things running as smoothly as possible, but things happen. Things that we have no control over, however the Devs are aware of this issue and are working very hard to get a fix in place.. We had no control over the timing but what happened happened with out our consent..lol

Jul 1, 2019, 21:4007/01/19
07/27/16

Its a diplomacy tab, a feature that has been within the game for as long as I can remember. Why is it so difficult to fix?

What I don't understand is that it is an essential feature of the game and yet it seems to have a low priority for repair. So I'm sure you can see why it looks convenient that it breaks just as the new combine conflict tournaments are launched....
Jul 4, 2019, 08:3007/04/19
03/05/19

SilliusSoddus said:

Its a diplomacy tab, a feature that has been within the game for as long as I can remember. Why is it so difficult to fix?

What I don't understand is that it is an essential feature of the game and yet it seems to have a low priority for repair. So I'm sure you can see why it looks convenient that it breaks just as the new combine conflict tournaments are launched....

Hello, commander! This issue was fixed with the last game update. You can check this. 

Thank you for your help.