No Rewards on Cobra Locations

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 20, 2019, 11:0906/20/19
03/30/15

Good Day,

I would like to know if someone else has this problem as well. When I do the Cobra Locations, I get no Pay-outs. Plarium said that you would get a payout even if it was small. I have been hitting some of the highest Locations but I receive nothing every time. It has gotten so bad that I have no Cobra Units or IPs left as everything has been used on the Locations without me receiving any reward. I think this is highly unfair as I see my own members getting rewards playing exactly the same way I do but I get nothing.

I would like some answers from Plarium Please as I have spent years on this game & have never had a problem like this before. It has been going on for months now.

Regards

Blank

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 20, 2019, 22:0506/20/19
03/25/15
Commander,,You will not recieve free Units for clearing every Cobra Location ..Sometimes your reward is in parts..Just the  same as in reg. locations that sometimes your reward is in resources..Good luck Commande,,While I am on the subject..Have you checked out the Cobra Location s on yhr top right of Cobra radar screen?..There should be 3 location numbers..clear them to recieve the designated reward..It really helps when you are trying to buildCobra units
Jun 30, 2019, 15:0406/30/19
07/31/16
How are you supposed to clear all three requested Levels if you keep losing everything but receive nothing? It seems unfair, as some locations do NOT even give parts, you get nothing. Explain that
Jun 30, 2019, 19:2306/30/19
03/25/15

Nexus said:

How are you supposed to clear all three requested Levels if you keep losing everything but receive nothing? It seems unfair, as some locations do NOT even give parts, you get nothing. Explain that

Commander...I have yet to hit an Cobra location and not recieve either a unit..or parts..Granted that you usually lose more than you win, but you have to build daily..As for explaining how the rrewards are calculated..or amount you must lose to get a "payout"..I can't..Plarium discloses that info to now one..And that is only fair..I try to hit the lower Cobra locations and bunker my winnings rather that hit the higher ones and limp back to my base

Jul 28, 2019, 00:2207/28/19
01/17/15

OK..

so you can send (FULL-FORCE), all of your COBRA units to COBRA locations Lv.1-Lv.25 and will suffer losses like 2 rangers and an enforcer like every time... yet if you send just 1 Goruda to the same locations, you WILL clear the locations and suffer 0 losses... 

it wont give any kind of payout besides EXP.

if it is rewarding parts, its not showing it in the battle report...

and clearing the (3) Locations suggested in the upper right will award a COBRA referral you are currently working on, OR, a pack of 10k parts if you already have all the needed referrals for the contracts you have available. NOT units...

Jul 29, 2019, 01:1007/29/19
03/25/15
Blank said:

Good Day,

I would like to know if someone else has this problem as well. When I do the Cobra Locations, I get no Pay-outs. Plarium said that you would get a payout even if it was small. I have been hitting some of the highest Locations but I receive nothing every time. It has gotten so bad that I have no Cobra Units or IPs left as everything has been used on the Locations without me receiving any reward. I think this is highly unfair as I see my own members getting rewards playing exactly the same way I do but I get nothing.

I would like some answers from Plarium Please as I have spent years on this game & have never had a problem like this before. It has been going on for months now.

Regards

Blank

Commander..I do not possess the ability or techno;ogy too acess your game activity to check for [roblems..But I wanted you to know that someone is always here...Please be patient , until out technicians...CMs are back on line..I am sure that they will look into this issue for you//Thank you Sir
Sep 4, 2019, 20:3709/04/19
03/30/15
Yeah well, have not done Cobra again because of it