All Categories

Opting Out of Combine Conflicts

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 6, 2019, 01:1606/06/19
11/04/15

How about the option of opting out of combine conflicts because I cant see how a combine of 2 against one with 29 players is fair at all, ist it supposed to be balanced at least, it is a truly ludicrous idea 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 6, 2019, 13:1906/06/19
03/05/19

SNAFU said:

How about the option of opting out of combine conflicts because I cant see how a combine of 2 against one with 29 players is fair at all, ist it supposed to be balanced at least, it is a truly ludicrous idea 

Hello, Snafu. Thank you for your feedback.

The thing is that you get your opponent in this tournament according to a special selection algorithm.

All the Combines are divided into some groups, according to the overall power of Units in both teams. So, you get the opponent team which overall Units' power is almost the same with your team's Units' power.

This works only for the first tourney. Further, your opponent will be chosen according to your final result in the first tournament.

Do not get discouraged. You can get tourney points for a lot of in-game activities. So, it's possible to succeed in Combine Conflict if your team is active. 

Jun 7, 2019, 11:3106/07/19
11/06/15
are combine will not play this dumb tourney
Jun 7, 2019, 23:4806/07/19
Jun 7, 2019, 23:50(edited)
03/25/15
C ommander..That is indeed your option..No one is trying to force anything upon anyone...Totally up to you and your Combine how you wish to handle this..But let me tell you how my Combine hadled this..We had just come Off 2 WARs ..back to back..Was doing a Challenge to get a badge upgrade..We were totally bushed..We needed to rest and rebuild..So we contacted the CEO of the Combine we were matched against and arranged a NAP ( non agressive pact)..a truce..They won;t hit us and we won't hit them..simple enough,,,We are still getting Combine Conflict points and recieving some pretty good rewards for just doing other in  game tazk, missions, and event..Looks like a Win Win for us..We get the rewards and don't have to kill 1 unit
Jun 8, 2019, 20:3906/08/19
01/02/15

a joke as here with Plarium players is handled here! Now it is predicted here where and when to lose his troops and to a large extent ......! I will invest no more money here ..... and now you can lock me!

Jun 12, 2019, 19:0206/12/19
11/06/15

this tourney need to be put to rest many co I talk to do not like it the pay off are very low so the way I see it  Plarium need more money

C ommander..That is indeed your option..No one is trying to force anything upon anyone...Totally up to you and your Combine how you wish to handle this..But let me tell you how my Combine hadled this..We had just come Off 2 WARs ..back to back..Was doing a Challenge to get a badge upgrade..We were totally bushed..We needed to rest and rebuild..So we contacted the CEO of the Combine we were matched against and arranged a NAP ( non agressive pact)..a truce..They won;t hit us and we won't hit them..simple enough,,,We are still getting Combine Conflict points and recieving some pretty good rewards for just doing other in  game tazk, missions, and event..Looks like a Win Win for us..We get the rewards and don't have to kill 1 unit

Jun 13, 2019, 09:2106/13/19
03/05/19

Tdegreg007 said:

this tourney need to be put to rest many co I talk to do not like it the pay off are very low so the way I see it  Plarium need more money

Thank you for this feedback, commander. Please note, all the tourneys are optional. If you don't want to participated you can simply stay away. 

In my opinion, tournaments give players a chance to get some useful rewards for the regular in-game interactions (like raiding, engaging Locations, defending Combine HQ and so on). However, the choice is always yours. 
Jun 13, 2019, 22:0306/13/19
11/06/15
you can not op out if you can show me how and not lose troops ?
Jun 14, 2019, 03:3706/14/19
06/08/14
i hope its not every week there be a conflict match  then is the fun out fast..
Jun 14, 2019, 22:5106/14/19
03/25/15
Tdegreg007 said:

you can not op out if you can show me how and not lose troops ?
Commander..Have the CEO of your Combine to mail the CEO of the Combine your Challenge is with..Have them agree on a NAP..Non-Aggression Pact..Have it understood that there will be No hits to Bases or Holdings...There are so Many..Many different ways to get points...that hitting each other is not necessary...look at front page of Combine Confict Event page..Scroll down just a little and you will see 3 down pointing arrors...click on them and you will see what you get points for and how many points...I have yet to send out a single raid and already have acquired over 10k,,,My Combine is standing at level 8..This is an easy event and the rewards are great
Jun 15, 2019, 09:2506/15/19
08/03/14

Robert Shatz said:

Commander..Have the CEO of your Combine to mail the CEO of the Combine your Challenge is with..Have them agree on a NAP..Non-Aggression Pact..Have it understood that there will be No hits to Bases or Holdings...There are so Many..Many different ways to get points...that hitting each other is not necessary...look at front page of Combine Confict Event page..Scroll down just a little and you will see 3 down pointing arrors...click on them and you will see what you get points for and how many points...I have yet to send out a single raid and already have acquired over 10k,,,My Combine is standing at level 8..This is an easy event and the rewards are great

I am in your combine and I have not sent any raids also. Unfortunately I am at 0 points. How on earth have you received 10K for doing nothing? Does lying and selling fairytales adding points also? Do explain.... teach us.