All Categories

Game mechanic getting more worse and the cut between Game-Payer and Non-Payer is much bigger......

Game mechanic getting more worse and the cut between Game-Payer and Non-Payer is much bigger......

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 25, 2019, 11:3201/25/19
09/20/16

Hi Guys,

I guess, everybody have notice the newest patch with the special-agent from level 1-5 which you can having up to 6 stars.

1. Unfortunately, I do having some friends, who stop playing on soldiers inc. - I can understand them. They have to pay money to get special-agent of lvl 1 or 2.

2. The game mechanic getting with this step much worsier and you cannot have the overview over this all anymore. To handle and understanding the effect of Cobra-Units was really difficult enough. 

3. Guys, who can spend the money, do having much strong cobra units, which are completely upgraded and researched. AND they having a lot of these units, so for starters and newcomer with regular units.....get crashed completely down and quit the game than.

4. Newcomers, Noobs are not protected well, same to low-combines and no matter what, they are really disappointed of this game, because they have to develop really much - Regular Base, Cobra Base, Hero, Special Agent.......for them is no fun anymore, its more like time-waste because, they cannot do anything for the friends, attacking, farming, defensing,..... - because they have weak army, weak research, no cobra and funny thing is, in case if an Attack for e.g.on their Base, MC or HQ, they will loose everything, - Why? They have regular units and big-players can gain 20% more power against regular units. Now the special-agent......That is why the game mechanic is completely brocken and doesnt work anymore!!!

We all do having the problem, to getting new and fresh players, actually we won't have much newcomers now. So let me guess....why?  So....

I just making you (to: Plarium Company and Developers of Soldiers Inc.) an appeal to stop to give to much advantages for money-players. I mean, the main-reason to play here on the game is fun and having fun with others in your whole combine. Now its not fun anymore, its more like squeeezing gold-donkeys to getting more and more profit.

So I am serious thinking to quit game as well. With cobra units and hero was a big step into game mechanic, but I accepted it. For the special-agent, I am really serious thinking to quit game, because - there is no fun anymore!  I spend a lot of money for diamonds and reviving units, but somewhen you have reached the limit of the players, and you can see, where u have get new players, getting newcomers into this game, while they are going to be smatsched down by big-players and money-players, and stop playing the game.

I hope - my collagues of players are hopefully with me, feel free and welcome discuss this as well.

Best regards,

Chris
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 25, 2019, 12:1401/25/19
07/31/15

I agree with you.

I already said in the past the same thing: that the game was beginning to be too enriched ...

I remember that I compared the situation of Soldiers Inc with the following metaphor: a properly decorated Christmas tree, harmonious, with the right amount of decorations ... and another Christmas tree that was submerged with decorations of all kinds, disharmonic, kitsch ... to try to overcome the first tree in beauty.

Unfortunately you do not win in beauty adding a disproportionate number of decorations to your tree ... until saturating it with decorations, lights and gadgets.

To win, you need elegance and harmony in decorating it. (the quality of the decorations, not the quantity!).

Plarium is making this mistake: they are making their "tree" too ornate and kitsch / tacky (both from a functional and aesthetic point of view).

Jan 25, 2019, 13:1001/25/19
Jan 29, 2019, 15:00(edited)
01/25/19

do you think blue diamond is the end,

next time there will be new level on contract but you need "blue upgrade design" that will make all your current upgrade design unusable,

after hero update many big player quit this game, they've had enough of plarium greed,

maybe making player quit is another hidden agenda from plarium executive, 

so they don't need to develop new game engine to replace the obsolete adobe flash player, while making a lot of cash from update

anyway chris, if you have made up your mind to quit this game you can throw away your offense to my base as a farewell gift to me,

or maybe you don't need to quit this game, 

convert all your offense into def, 

maximize you base defense, 

and start to annoy all player in the highland server, 

p*ssed off many player while they can't do anything to your base is so much fun,

defender always win and spend less

follow my path

The Path of the Damned

Jan 25, 2019, 13:4001/25/19
09/20/16

TheLegend27 said:

do you think blue diamond is the end,

next time there will be new level on contract but you need "blue upgrade design" that will make all your current upgrade design unusable,

after hero update many big player quit this game, they've had enough of plarium greed,

maybe making player quit is another hidden agenda from plarium executive, 

so they don't need to develop new game engine to replace the obsolete adobe flash player, while making new cash from bullSh*t update

anyway chris, if you have made up your mind to quit this game you can throw away your offense to my base as a farewell gift to me,

or maybe you don't need to quit this game, 

convert all your offense into def, 

maximize you base defense, 

and start to annoy all player in the highland server, 

p*ssed off many player while they can't do anything to your base is so much fun,

defender always win and spend less

follow my path

The Path of the Damned

You wanna just gain any profit, while the amounts of players are going to the ground. What if, you are alone in the highland, no more enemies, no more fresh new players, lower amounts of combines.......

All this have effects to your gameplay, too. You have fun with playing others or having enough enemies, where u can crash units as well.

BUT there is no way short-term to rebuild except w spending money. Actually are regular units just food for cobra units. Hero, Special-agent and the cobra-units destabilisate the game completely. THAT is what, I want to complain about!

The main / old- game-mechanics was really good, everything was smart intelligent thinked. But the newest Implements are de-stabilisating the whole game-mechanic, because:

1. Daily rewards, are same.

2. Tournatements rewards, for regular units - are same

3. Cost for regular units - reviving is still the same niveau.

4. Fresh-starter does having really big trouble to get over against others with Cobra-Units, Hero and Spionage-Agent.

WHILE the newest implements do crash minimum 20% more on regular units - there are NO adjustments.

--------

I mean the developers just de-stabilisate the game-mechanice 100%, while otherwise is NO much adjustments to keep in a equal stable level.

Think it over, dont accept this to fast and don't act like an musle-men and say I can get over it. Please, notice my word, rethink and give an more realistic statement. You see, the community have always the last word. If we do accept it, condemn any complains and w/o rebelling to these new implements - we do having more or less the end of this game.

I like this game - I am not thinking of myself, I am thinking of the whole game and the fun with it. You see my point? That's my main intention.

Jan 27, 2019, 20:2501/27/19
11/06/15
Wall if no one buy them they  go be the way side just like the aliens did
Jan 29, 2019, 15:5101/29/19
02/29/16

Chris said:

Hi Guys,

I guess, everybody have notice the newest patch with the special-agent from level 1-5 which you can having up to 6 stars.

1. Unfortunately, I do having some friends, who stop playing on soldiers inc. - I can understand them. They have to pay money to get special-agent of lvl 1 or 2.

2. The game mechanic getting with this step much worsier and you cannot have the overview over this all anymore. To handle and understanding the effect of Cobra-Units was really difficult enough. 

3. Guys, who can spend the money, do having much strong cobra units, which are completely upgraded and researched. AND they having a lot of these units, so for starters and newcomer with regular units.....get crashed completely down and quit the game than.

4. Newcomers, Noobs are not protected well, same to low-combines and no matter what, they are really disappointed of this game, because they have to develop really much - Regular Base, Cobra Base, Hero, Special Agent.......for them is no fun anymore, its more like time-waste because, they cannot do anything for the friends, attacking, farming, defensing,..... - because they have weak army, weak research, no cobra and funny thing is, in case if an Attack for e.g.on their Base, MC or HQ, they will loose everything, - Why? They have regular units and big-players can gain 20% more power against regular units. Now the special-agent......That is why the game mechanic is completely brocken and doesnt work anymore!!!

We all do having the problem, to getting new and fresh players, actually we won't have much newcomers now. So let me guess....why?  So....

I just making you (to: Plarium Company and Developers of Soldiers Inc.) an appeal to stop to give to much advantages for money-players. I mean, the main-reason to play here on the game is fun and having fun with others in your whole combine. Now its not fun anymore, its more like squeeezing gold-donkeys to getting more and more profit.

So I am serious thinking to quit game as well. With cobra units and hero was a big step into game mechanic, but I accepted it. For the special-agent, I am really serious thinking to quit game, because - there is no fun anymore!  I spend a lot of money for diamonds and reviving units, but somewhen you have reached the limit of the players, and you can see, where u have get new players, getting newcomers into this game, while they are going to be smatsched down by big-players and money-players, and stop playing the game.

I hope - my collagues of players are hopefully with me, feel free and welcome discuss this as well.

Best regards,

Chris

Hello!

Thanks for your detailed feedback!

1. Players don't have to use the in-game purchases to get Tier I or II Operatives.

They can win Elite Hiring Bonds by engaging Flashpoints.

Plus, in the future, we plan to add them as a reward to the Tournaments.

2.  Yes, the game gets complicated. I remember when players complained we didn't add any new features at all. 

From our end, we try to help players with such complicated features as hard as we can. We posted a very detailed guide on this feature: https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/game-tutorials/121234_dev-notes--special-operatives-/

Still, many things you will need to learn by yourself or with the help of other players.

3. Even without Cobra basis, it always was an issue. 

Yes, those who use the in-game purchases can get smth faster than those who don't use them.

Still, even if you don't use the in-game purchases but have a proper game strategy, you can become a strong player.

4. Join stronger Combine, merge with a stronger Combine.

It's a strategy game. If you're a new player or small Combine, but you want to be stronger, powerful and so on, you need to create a strategy that will help you to do so.

I know players who don't use the in-game purchases and still are powerful ones.

Feb 19, 2019, 17:3802/19/19
01/17/15

I share, I 'passed the desire to spend, now even more' no competition with the BIG MASTER CARD, but many use hack ?? Please ask yourself this question, because in the mails of tutrti the players offers packages of hack there are ... Plarium to my question has never answered ...

Feb 20, 2019, 11:4602/20/19
02/29/16

Besticio said:

I share, I 'passed the desire to spend, now even more' no competition with the BIG MASTER CARD, but many use hack ?? Please ask yourself this question, because in the mails of tutrti the players offers packages of hack there are ... Plarium to my question has never answered ...

Hello!

Can I have more details on this complaint?

1. What hack do many use?

2. Which of your questions weren't answered?