All Categories

Combine attack to the Base. What do you think?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
John BlackCharacter
Dec 27, 2018, 11:0812/27/18
01/13/15

Greeting, Commanders!

On New Year's Eve, people always look forward to some positive changes in the year ahead. And we'll do our best to implement so of them! In the coming year, we’re planning to make Soldiers Inc. even more exciting game, but we need your feedback. This time we want to ask you what you think about the opportunity to send Combine Attacks to the Base (if it is limited in the Offense power, of course).

Choose the option you prefer more and explain your choice in the comments!

No need to implement the limit;

Limit 150k Offense per 1 attack;

Limit 200k Offense per 1 attack;

Limit 250k Offense per 1 attack;

Limit 300k Offense per 1 attack;

Limit 500k Offense per 1 attack.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 27, 2018, 20:2212/27/18
Dec 27, 2018, 20:33(edited)
12/27/18

Limit 500k Offense per 1 attack.

also make sure more combine member allowed to join the combine attack

since I become too strong, many player refused to fight me and ignored my base

I want them all to combine attack my base with all they got, and I will SPLAT all their troops 

so all player will acknowledge me as the undisputed GOD of the plarium highland server

Dec 28, 2018, 15:0112/28/18
05/01/17

I see a potential for abuse in combined attacks against individual's bases in the game by the most powerful. This will not be a tool for the little guys to combine together to attack a larger more powerful base. The powerful will simply use their ALTs to load up their base & crush any attacking forces. Then in turn, combine attack their attackers, who will not be able to defend against their onslaught. There are other ways to make this game more exciting then to render the little guys helpless to face sheer destruction in the face of overwhelming odds & numbers. It will most likely cause more players to give up on the game & to leave, then to help retain new or weaker player even with limit caps. Plarium you should consider this change very seriously before you go ahead and implement it. Like I said, this change will more then likely help to kill the game you are trying to make "more exciting". We need more policy rule changes that will help retain new players in the game rather then help them out the door. The more new players retained equals more profits for you Plarium, the less retained, well the less profits. More money vs. Less money. But it is your game & if you decide to enact rules change detrimental to the games continued success, then who am I to stand in your way.