All Categories

Getting control or lead back after inactivity of a combine after a support request

Getting control or lead back after inactivity of a combine after a support request

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 23, 2018, 17:1307/23/18

Hi Guys,

Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. (Sorry, didnt see that info @Agent Pavel)

Is an personal and a little technical issure about combines: 

Introduction:

The leader from wing-combine was more over 2 month on holiday, and we (main-combine) lost our control about our wing-combine. So in that fact, we want the control back, because all other ways aren't working yet. (Messages to the actual leader)

Main-Part:

Fact is, after 14 days of inactivity of the leader, a another member got lead about our wing-combine. Which is ok, but we aren't able to communicate with him and he ignore all requests and messages (can show you some screenshots) by us. We wasn't angry or become agressive (it was very very friendly), we make some suggestions and asking him to get the control back, and under which conditions ….

We would teach him and want show him, which way (Combine Way)  we are going - make him one of our leadership, but he is ignoring us and a wing-combine after our main-combine is he able to make a lot trouble/cause serious problems to our diplomacy, friends and more….

And a leader of the wing-combine, should be diplomacy and request any Messages - unfortunately he isn't a good leader.

I am in the leadership of the main-combine and I am speaking for all of our Leadership (Administrators, you are welcome to join our Teamspeak channel. Or, if messages from others (leadership) are needed, just tell me, please).

End:

My Question is, we are afraid of him and want the control back. We are much more afraid, by his ignoring and our discussion/communicate is only one-sided (we to him). The actual leader is online daily….so we aren't able to take the control back by inactivity….. :-(

Conclusion: Is here an option to get the control back of a combine, after a support request, when all other possibilites are not working yet?

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 25, 2018, 10:1307/25/18
Jul 25, 2018, 10:13(edited)
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

Support agents do not interfere into players' disputes. This situation should be solved only between the Leader and the Combine members. 

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Jul 25, 2018, 23:0907/25/18
Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Commander!

Support agents do not interfere into players' disputes. This situation should be solved only between the Leader and the Combine members. 

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

awesome, the new leader still doing Nothing else but what About having Control back between main and wing combines? That fact should be an exception for the >'part of the regular Gameplay'<>
Jul 29, 2018, 13:2707/29/18
Jul 29, 2018, 13:27(edited)
06/13/15

Hey Commander !

If I understand correctly, a new CEO has been automatically named by the system but he doesn't take care of the combination like a boss ? 

It's possible to do something, I'll be back to you soon.