All Categories

Soldiers inc. App crash_freeze on map

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 3, 2017, 14:4602/03/17

First off, I greatly enjoy this game. It has been fun with many aspects of the game. I appreciate all the work the moderators do on a daily basis as well as have gratitude for the game developers. I will get to the point. My game is freezing up on the Samsung j3 devise I use. The game loads fine, and I can do all available to me when the game loads into base view. My problems arise when I go to map view. As soon as I tap the button the game freezes and  laterthe device will send a message about unresponiveness. I do have screen shots of that if you all are interested. My apologies if this ticket is a duplicate  however using the forum search did not turn up a solution to my problem.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 4, 2017, 00:4402/04/17
03/25/15

Mr. Babycakes said:

First off, I greatly enjoy this game. It has been fun with many aspects of the game. I appreciate all the work the moderators do on a daily basis as well as have gratitude for the game developers. I will get to the point. My game is freezing up on the Samsung j3 devise I use. The game loads fine, and I can do all available to me when the game loads into base view. My problems arise when I go to map view. As soon as I tap the button the game freezes and  laterthe device will send a message about unresponiveness. I do have screen shots of that if you all are interested. My apologies if this ticket is a duplicate  however using the forum search did not turn up a solution to my problem.

Sir..I am sorry you are having issues...Are you playing the Mobile version of game?.We so not have the technology at the forum level to look into your game..You will have to contact Support...Support has the technology to access your game activity and will be able to identify if/any problems...The support tab is located under the Community tab..When you get on the Support page, scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page and you will see the words.."Contact Us"..click on that and it will take you directly to where you need to be to submit a ticket..Good Luck Sir..Hope this has helped

Feb 7, 2017, 03:3302/07/17

I did as you posted and am now waiting for a response. Thank you very much for your advise and your time. You sir are a scholar and a gentleman.                                          .            .