All Categories

missing missiles

missing missiles

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 6, 2017, 02:0901/06/17

missing missiles

I have sent 20 nukes to a base which activate total protection before they landed. where are my nukes now? they haven't hit and they haven't return to base!
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 6, 2017, 02:3301/06/17
Jan 6, 2017, 02:35(edited)
07/31/15

you have launched your missiles!

if they do not hit the target, it was thanks to the target player, who activated the protection on his base!

therefore your missiles were consumed.

missiles do not come back to the base.

They are crashed against energy shield.

Jan 6, 2017, 07:4101/06/17
that is unacceptable as never been said before. i give you guys enough money as it is, but i considerer that acon to deceive players, and as much as i enjoy the game i will not tolerate you taking the micky out of me, so i do expect my missiles in my bunker or this player wil be the next one packing in the game. and i can assure you will not just the the player you will be losing with it
Jan 6, 2017, 08:1001/06/17

jay said:

that is unacceptable as never been said before. i give you guys enough money as it is, but i considerer that acon to deceive players, and as much as i enjoy the game i will not tolerate you taking the micky out of me, so i do expect my missiles in my bunker or this player wil be the next one packing in the game. and i can assure you will not just the the player you will be losing with it

commander there is a warning if the attack was about to be sent while the shield is active however the target activated it after you sent the attack that is in matter of fact a good move on his part 

there is nothing we can do try to out smart him in your next battle :)
Jan 6, 2017, 11:4201/06/17

excuse me, when you brought the fixture out, ( total protection), you had the obligation to inform players about that. it isn't outsmart when you get nuked in 10's, attack after attack,  and have to use total protection to protect your friends troops which you planned to trap your enemy.

Failing to inform players regarding that and allow them to learn with unexpected losses is deceiving and shows lack of integrity. we got wust to Plarium schemes to reap players off! this is a failure on your obligations as a service provider and this is the last i will comment on it. i do expect you to put it right asap, otherwise i will take the necessary  measures to assure justice will be done. i do hope you don't force me to lose the very little respect  i still have for your company. this is my first experience with your games and service, to end or not is up you're next action. i will treat you withy the same respect you do to me

regards

J. Ferreira
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 6, 2017, 11:5201/06/17
09/17/15
Hi, Jay! When we released a Total Protection Item, we have notified all players on Forum, and with in-game News. Those willing to ask their questions about the new feature have received our answers.
Jan 10, 2017, 21:1901/10/17
tic tac tic tac, you guys are running out of time
Jan 11, 2017, 00:0501/11/17
03/25/15
Jay...It is the same for every player...If you send a Nuke while the other player has up "protection"..whether it was up when you sent or put up after the launch..the Nuke is lost..I have lost nukes before, as total protection was put up after I launched..hate for that to happen, but it does,,So I just wait..work out my strategy..and make the other guy feel my loss
Jan 11, 2017, 06:0101/11/17
Jan 11, 2017, 11:38(edited)
1 minute

I have to agree here with Jay that is total ((they take 3 mins to hit and can't be detected so how did he know they was coming?) ,from the looks of it they can only be bought , I would not have a problem with if they could be produced without diamonds. But this guy just lost what 20 dollars ? on a failed attack . That's just not right.

Place a limit of one per attack make them wait another 3 mins to send another .

Jan 11, 2017, 11:1601/11/17
the funny thing about all this was one of their answers, we are free to ask questions on forum!!!! until you fall for the traps plarium creates to squeeze pennies from us, we don't know what question to ask!!! they bring new fixtures out and held important and costly information on propose. you never asked!!! the way i see it it is FRAUD!!!! now plarium can call it whatever they want but it is what it is. like i said....... tic tac tic tac tic tac
Jan 11, 2017, 11:3901/11/17
09/17/15
dragonslayer2usa said:

I have to agree here with Jay that is total ((they take 3 mins to hit and can't be detected so how did he know they was coming?) ,from the looks of it they can only be bought , I would not have a problem with if they could be produced without diamonds. But this guy just lost what 20 dollars ? on a failed attack . That's just not right.

Place a limit of one per attack make them wait another 3 mins to send another .

We have a number of limits for the attacks. We're not planning to cut these limits.
Jan 11, 2017, 20:3701/11/17
1 minute

First what is the exact limits? if you can share this info?

If your not planning to decrease those limits to stop ppl from gambling large sums of money on a possible failed attack  

Than you all should reduce the time needed to hit to say 60 seconds to remove more of the risk of losing money.

The other question was this a bug? did the other guy see them coming? than placed shields up?

Jan 12, 2017, 12:0401/12/17
09/17/15

dragonslayer2usa said:

First what is the exact limits? if you can share this info?

If your not planning to decrease those limits to stop ppl from gambling large sums of money on a possible failed attack  

Than you all should reduce the time needed to hit to say 60 seconds to remove more of the risk of losing money.

The other question was this a bug? did the other guy see them coming? than placed shields up?

You can send up to 10 hits per day, 10 Missiles each. As for the possibility to see them coming, it's not a bug.