All Categories

is the player "Master" an official ? is www.plarium.site belonging to plarium?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 14, 2016, 23:3112/14/16
12/30/15

he sent me this message:

[21:08] Master: SPECIALLY FOR SOLDIERS INC! Right now, for a limited time, only for Soldiers, buy the 50 level 15 friends for your Recruitment Depot rewards, and get thousands of defense troops to protect your base ABSOLUTELY FREE! And as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order. Check us out today at www.Plarium.site

the player is located at -45 / 2100

that looks like phishing/spam to me.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 15, 2016, 00:5012/15/16
03/25/15
cobayashimaru said:

he sent me this message:

[21:08] Master: SPECIALLY FOR SOLDIERS INC! Right now, for a limited time, only for Soldiers, buy the 50 level 15 friends for your Recruitment Depot rewards, and get thousands of defense troops to protect your base ABSOLUTELY FREE! And as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order. Check us out today at www.Plarium.site

the player is located at -45 / 2100

that looks like phishing/spam to me.

Commander..I know nothing about Plarium making such an offer..My guess is that this is a scam..and stay away from it..If you look at the address, there is a . between Plarium and site..In Computer language that . can make the world of a difference..Please contact Support and include the above screenshot and all information you may have about this..Please be careful,,I do not trust that site and we have seen a lot of scams lately
Dec 22, 2016, 01:4112/22/16

That plarium "Pirate" site is sending out mails to random players all the time.
Plarium is always watching what you are writing inside the game though..
If you as much as write that adress within the game plarium will close your account within a minute.
It happend to me and it took over 24 hours of communication with support to get back access to my account and all I did was trying to ask in chat if I was the only one that had got mail from a player called "Friend" and as it was new to me I just wanted to know what that was about.

Just so you know  all "guest", "unknown", "friend", "master" and so on and on, are all from that "pirate site" and having them on your team does most likely not benefit your team.
Considering what they are offering they must have hundreds if not thousands or tens of thousands of bases, castles etc. in all games together.
So plarium knows very well what that site is and that it is a "pirate site".
Why plarium is not just deleting all the accounts that site is creating beats me.
..I mean it cant be that hard to delete them if plarium wanted to, as they just use same name and a number after on all accounts.

Dec 22, 2016, 03:3612/22/16
06/14/14
commander I believe they keep creating new sites please report all suspicious bases to support so they can take appropriate action.