All Categories

Rations vs Troops

Rations vs Troops

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 9, 2016, 13:0112/09/16
11/20/16

Rations vs Troops

Need to correct /  rethink troop vs resource policy -- there is serious manipulating going on with relatively fresh Commanders deploying thousands of tanks and thousands of Helicopters simultaneously on one or concurrent actions .. against low level sites or repositories.  Clearly no control in place and mid level Commanders are manipulating troop levels at unsustainable levels (blowing out fellow commanders who are maintaining troops consistent to resources generated).  Need to fix this -- will get boring fast.

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 12, 2016, 12:2112/12/16
09/17/15
Hi! What would you suggest to resolve this issue? :)
Dec 14, 2016, 22:4212/14/16
11/20/16

Maybe I missed it -- but I thought at one time if you aren't generating enough Rations to support troop level .. they "desert" / die off.  At my level at least (lvl61) the troop levels I am sometimes attacked by are 3 and 4 thousand coming from similar level Commanders.  Only thing I can assume is they are banking units without rations.

Recent notice I thought I saw that game was changed to eliminate the "die off" feature.

Seems like having that is wise, puts some balance back in -- even if someone dumps a huge buy for troops -- they won't last forever.

Appreciate the feedback!

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 15, 2016, 13:3412/15/16
09/17/15

Apropisgood said:

Maybe I missed it -- but I thought at one time if you aren't generating enough Rations to support troop level .. they "desert" / die off.  At my level at least (lvl61) the troop levels I am sometimes attacked by are 3 and 4 thousand coming from similar level Commanders.  Only thing I can assume is they are banking units without rations.

Recent notice I thought I saw that game was changed to eliminate the "die off" feature.

Seems like having that is wise, puts some balance back in -- even if someone dumps a huge buy for troops -- they won't last forever.

Appreciate the feedback!

We have removed it, because our players asked us :) 

We made this change more than a year ago :)