All Categories

Still Banned?

Still Banned?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 8, 2016, 22:1912/08/16
1 minute

Still Banned?

So at approx 11:30 I was blocked in the game. Said for commercial use. When I submitted a ticket I was told that I was blocked accidentally. I had reported a diamond spammer account who was trying to sell diamonds. Your customer service told me that they meant to block that player but that you blocked me by mistake. I was told that my account was then unblocked and I could log back in. It's now been about 5 hours. I've responded to the message about being unblocked each hour that I'm still blocked. No one has responded back. I've tried logging out and logging back in. I've closed the app in the background and tried. And I've deleted the app and reinstalled it. Nothing works. When will this be resolved? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 8, 2016, 22:2012/08/16
1 minute

I have screenshots of the conversation also. But unable to place pictures here. 

Dec 9, 2016, 00:5712/09/16
03/25/15
Spiritus said:

So at approx 11:30 I was blocked in the game. Said for commercial use. When I submitted a ticket I was told that I was blocked accidentally. I had reported a diamond spammer account who was trying to sell diamonds. Your customer service told me that they meant to block that player but that you blocked me by mistake. I was told that my account was then unblocked and I could log back in. It's now been about 5 hours. I've responded to the message about being unblocked each hour that I'm still blocked. No one has responded back. I've tried logging out and logging back in. I've closed the app in the background and tried. And I've deleted the app and reinstalled it. Nothing works. When will this be resolved? 
Commander..This is a question for our Community Managers..I will ask our CM to look into this for you..Hopefully your account will be unblocked soon..
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 9, 2016, 11:2412/09/16
09/17/15

Spiritus said:

Hi! Could you please give me your game ID or coordinates?

Also, please keep in mind that when you post a link to the Rss sellers site in the game, you will be automatically banned. So please do not post such links again :)
Dec 9, 2016, 11:3112/09/16
1 minute

My in game name is Spiritus. 

I didn't post any links in the game or support tickets. 

And I wasn't automatically banned. The customer service rep stated she blocked me accidentally because she put my name in to be blocked instead of the diamond spammers name. 

It's now been 20 hours since I was "unbanned". I'd like to actually be able to log in. 

On another note... I tried again before coming here. Not only am I still blocked but when I hit the support button it drops me out of the app and to the internet where it says invalid platform ID. So I can't even see my support tickets.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 9, 2016, 11:5812/09/16
09/17/15
Spiritus said:

My in game name is Spiritus. 

I didn't post any links in the game or support tickets. 

And I wasn't automatically banned. The customer service rep stated she blocked me accidentally because she put my name in to be blocked instead of the diamond spammers name. 

It's now been 20 hours since I was "unbanned". I'd like to actually be able to log in. 

On another note... I tried again before coming here. Not only am I still blocked but when I hit the support button it drops me out of the app and to the internet where it says invalid platform ID. So I can't even see my support tickets.

Are you referring to Soldiers Inc or Soldiers Inc. Mobile Warfare?
Dec 10, 2016, 19:0812/10/16
1 minute
Umm whatever the iOS app is for. Wasn't aware there were 2 different ones. But doesn't really matter. The account was unbanned by the next morning when I checked. 
Dec 11, 2016, 18:5012/11/16

Spiritus said:

Umm whatever the iOS app is for. Wasn't aware there were 2 different ones. But doesn't really matter. The account was unbanned by the next morning when I checked. 

well that is good to hear 

however for future reference here is the mobile version forum 

http://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc-mobile-warfare/