Repetitive Chat , Empty Messages and Empty Green phone

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 3, 2016, 18:1612/03/16
02/24/16

1 ) Repetitive Chat : -

When i chat with my combine members ; the chat repeat it self , sometimes 3 or 4 times , not right away but after awhile , which made me explain to any one who reads it that i didn't type the chat again that it maybe a bug .

2 ) Empty Messages / Green phone : -

The messages shows that i have 4 unread messages and green phone shows that i have 2 unread reports , but when i open them nothing is there , however ; other messages or report continue to display normally , meaning for example if i have 5 messages i only find and open 1 , green phone reports are the same .

I have sent this message to Support , but when the page said that i well receive confirmation E-mail ; i didn't receive it , i even waited days for it but nothing , then i sent the message to Support one more time still no respond .

I have found that the second problem is already been reported : -

issues after the upgrades of june 1st------problems-with-reports--

Report Alerts - Do not clear after reading or deleting

Empty report

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 5, 2016, 11:5812/05/16

commander \

1) it can happen if you kept your finger on the enter button 

also it can happen if you have a slow network (while several league members are chatting )

check your connection if that is not the case and you still have the issue contact support

2) it is a known issue that devs are currently working on 

thank you for the report :))
Dec 5, 2016, 20:5512/05/16
02/24/16

exxxe said:

commander \

also it can happen if you have a slow network (while several league members are chatting )

check your connection if that is not the case and you still have the issue contact support

For the first problem i'm sure it happens on its own , because sometimes after i chat ; i leave the game ( while it is still on ) to browse other sites for about 5 or 10 minutes and when i came back i found that one the chats has been copied more than once , and my network is not slow , all game hints,messages and report are working perfectly fine .

Also like i said i have contact Support two times but i didn't receive the confirmation email in both times.

Dec 6, 2016, 08:4112/06/16

mustafaemnaisy said:

exxxe said:

commander \

For the first problem i'm sure it happens on its own , because sometimes after i chat ; i leave the game ( while it is still on ) to browse other sites for about 5 or 10 minutes and when i came back i found that one the chats has been copied more than once , and my network is not slow , all game hints,messages and report are working perfectly fine .

Also like i said i have contact Support two times but i didn't receive the confirmation email in both times.

check your spam folder 

if they are not there could you then send me the ticket ID number :))
Dec 7, 2016, 14:0112/07/16
Dec 7, 2016, 14:01(edited)
02/24/16

exxxe said:

check your spam folder 

I have sent a third message ; still no confirmation email , also my spam folder is empty .

I have sent you the ticket ID number .

Dec 7, 2016, 20:0512/07/16
mustafaemnaisy said:

exxxe said:

check your spam folder 

I have sent a third message ; still no confirmation email , also my spam folder is empty .

I have sent you the ticket ID number .

thank you :))