All Categories

Reviving troops with resources

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 2, 2016, 16:3212/02/16

Hey guys, it seems i can only revive usibg diamonds, unless im an idiot, how do i revive with 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 5, 2016, 11:5312/05/16

Bill Franolich said:

Hey guys, it seems i can only revive usibg diamonds, unless im an idiot, how do i revive with 

commander unfortunately you can nor revive troops through resources 

Dec 8, 2016, 22:2312/08/16
1 minute
You can revive troops with resources that were killed defending your base. If they were killed outside the base they require diamonds. 
Dec 9, 2016, 00:5412/09/16
03/25/15
Spiritus said:

You can revive troops with resources that were killed defending your base. If they were killed outside the base they require diamonds. 
Commander..You can revive units for free ,that were killed defending your base in the "sick bay"..The percentage you can revive for Free depends upon the level of your Sick Bay..Any other units ( whether they were defending your base or not ) can only be revived using Diamonds
Dec 9, 2016, 22:2912/09/16

RobertShatz said:

Spiritus said:

Commander..You can revive units for free ,that were killed defending your base in the "sick bay"..The percentage you can revive for Free depends upon the level of your Sick Bay..Any other units ( whether they were defending your base or not ) can only be revived using Diamonds

additionally to what commander Robert said 

only the mobile version of the game allows revival by resources to units killed defending your base 

here in the browser version that option is not available