All Categories

Empty report

Empty report

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 17, 2016, 06:4911/17/16
05/10/15

Empty report

Me have report for 2 mail . Me look the mail have empty mail.  this not have any unread message ?! . Me have contact report message . me look this not have new contact report ?! report . all empty .... what was is happening ??????????????
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 17, 2016, 11:2511/17/16

DarkWarrior said:

Me have report for 2 mail . Me look the mail have empty mail.  this not have any unread message ?! . Me have contact report message . me look this not have new contact report ?! report . all empty .... what was is happening ??????????????

commander it is a known issue thank you for the report 

developers will deliver a fix ASAP 
Nov 23, 2016, 13:2611/23/16
and the ASAP is when??? i have this type of issue since day 4. ive been playing for only 33 days straight now and still has this report error everyday, now, here comes a mail error report too, shows one notification mail, shows nothing when u open it., NO unread mail., 
Nov 23, 2016, 13:3811/23/16
Nov 23, 2016, 13:38(edited)

commander this issue has been persistant for months now 

they already delivered a fix that unfortunately did not work as intended 

be patient they are working on this issue and they will hopefully fix it in future updates 
Nov 30, 2016, 02:2211/30/16

my reports and mail have invisible mail and reports how do i clear them i have done everything how long is this going to last cause now they are building up

Please hurry up with your fix because now its getting really old and there are games out there without issues that last this long, and I will take my business elsewhere if nothing is done soon

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 30, 2016, 12:5411/30/16
09/17/15

cupbutter757 said:

my reports and mail have invisible mail and reports how do i clear them i have done everything how long is this going to last cause now they are building up

Please hurry up with your fix because now its getting really old and there are games out there without issues that last this long, and I will take my business elsewhere if nothing is done soon

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.