All Categories

mail box keeps growing but no mail

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 6, 2016, 04:3211/06/16
12/12/14

hi I dont know if this is the place to report stuff but I am having a big problem with my mail. it says that i have 8 new messages and it keeps going up but i click on the mail box and there are no new messages? I sent in a support request about seven weeks ago and i have not heard anything yet? is there something else i can do? should i close my account and start a new one? help please this is anoying
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2016, 11:3911/06/16
05/24/14
Ive had the same problem for weeks now. Says I have mail but I do not. Also says I have a tactical report which I do not. It's very annoying.
Nov 6, 2016, 13:2011/06/16

commanders it is a very known issue that devs are currently working to fix 

thank you for your report and for your understanding 
Nov 6, 2016, 17:2911/06/16
04/12/14
Having the same issue with mail says theres mail but nothing there.Time to get moving on the problem and stop lally gaging.
Nov 7, 2016, 01:0811/07/16
03/25/15
Vanilla Frosted said:

hi I dont know if this is the place to report stuff but I am having a big problem with my mail. it says that i have 8 new messages and it keeps going up but i click on the mail box and there are no new messages? I sent in a support request about seven weeks ago and i have not heard anything yet? is there something else i can do? should i close my account and start a new one? help please this is anoying
Commanders...Plarium is aware of this issue..We are working as fast/hard as we can, but this has been an exceptionally difficult "bug" to fix,,,This bug has been in game for some time making it hard to isolate/identify..but we are working on it and hopefully we will correct this issue soon..All we ask is just a little more patience/time
Nov 21, 2016, 14:0511/21/16
02/12/16
They have been working on the email issue for what looks like a year.
Nov 21, 2016, 19:0611/21/16
08/19/16

Same issue here. I'm not an expert, but have some common sense. 

The mail balloon get's its data from a variable, it all comes down to tracking down the source. Unopened mails is the count of them. You might have set a temporary DB to store this status, so using a new database should give you a hint. My guess is you are separating DB's.  

Please comment :D

Nov 22, 2016, 00:0211/22/16
03/25/15
peter said:

Same issue here. I'm not an expert, but have some common sense. 

The mail balloon get's its data from a variable, it all comes down to tracking down the source. Unopened mails is the count of them. You might have set a temporary DB to store this status, so using a new database should give you a hint. My guess is you are separating DB's.  

Please comment :D

Commander...I have very limited knowledge of Computer technology..Al; I know is that the developers are trying to locate this "bug" and fix. It is an exceptional difficult "bug" to locate as it has been in game for a while and many things have been added to the game since..We are working on it