All Categories

not receving reward

not receving reward

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 11, 2016, 20:2510/11/16
10/01/16

not receving reward

under the Personal events, whenever I complete a mission of not getting the reward

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 12, 2016, 10:1610/12/16
09/17/15
Hi! Could you please show it on a screenshot? You need to claim reward to receive it.
Oct 12, 2016, 17:0110/12/16
Oct 12, 2016, 17:05(edited)
10/01/16

yes , i know , each time i claimed never happen , everything remain as first to claim it ,

maybe i have to do more sequential screen shoot to show that ....if that could help.

Anyway , if the reward is some fuel, ration and ammo ( for exemple 1000 of each, i just have 5000 of ,

then click claim , but i still got the same quantity, nothing happen, i wonder if i'm making something wrong)

thanks for the answer

Oct 12, 2016, 22:3410/12/16
03/25/15
Commander..Please contact Support..Support has the technology to access your game activity and correct any issues that prevent you from receiving your reward...Unfortunately we are unable to do this at the Forum level
Oct 13, 2016, 08:0810/13/16
08/12/16
don't the resources go to the black market? units go to the bunker. others, like xp and diamonds, are immediately reflected, don't they?
Oct 13, 2016, 10:3010/13/16
09/17/15
liam_ggg said:

don't the resources go to the black market? units go to the bunker. others, like xp and diamonds, are immediately reflected, don't they?
Correct.
Oct 14, 2016, 03:2210/14/16
08/12/16
That's my suggestion. Maybe they should look at the black market and see if the resources are there.
Oct 14, 2016, 08:0910/14/16
10/01/16

ok, the problem is solved, now I see them on the black market, I do not know what happened, but that's okay

thank you all for your concern and for the suggestions

thanks again

Oct 25, 2016, 13:1210/25/16

Everybody stay cool and calm, these amateurs are being paid to do such mistakes on their own, original website  :  "For game support: support.plarium.com"

I mean, come on !!!!! On their own personal, official webpage ? Give me my money back, PLARIUM !

Oct 25, 2016, 13:1510/25/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

liam_ggg said:

Correct.

I mean, we cannot contact any official personnel for a refund for their amateurism ? Everybody here is just moderator, manager, etc, nobody want to take charge for not giving us a good working game for our money !

Everybody stay cool and calm, these amateurs are being paid to do such mistakes on their own, original website : "For game support: support.plarium.com"

I mean, come on !!!!! On their own personal, official webpage ? Give me my money back, PLARIUM !

Oct 25, 2016, 15:1410/25/16
09/17/15
Deborah Amazon said:

I mean, we cannot contact any official personnel for a refund for their amateurism ? Everybody here is just moderator, manager, etc, nobody want to take charge for not giving us a good working game for our money !

Everybody stay cool and calm, these amateurs are being paid to do such mistakes on their own, original website : "For game support: support.plarium.com"

You can contact our game Support with this issue. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you on Forum.
Oct 25, 2016, 23:1210/25/16
03/25/15
Deborah Amazon said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

liam_ggg said:

Correct.

Commander..about the easiest way I know to contact Support  is to click the Support tab...just above the Forum tab..scroll down to "Contact Us"..at the bottom of that page and use that link to conect with Support..As Alyona has stated..We do not have the technology at the Forum level to deal with any technical issues that must go thru Support
Oct 26, 2016, 23:5510/26/16

Do you not forward    these issues to support ?

Or is this just some place to state problems and players discuss it back and forth........Moderators provide the standard reply  and that's it ?

so in other words   by  Moderator response this is a dead end

Regardless that this is   the    "Bug Report"  Forum

Oct 27, 2016, 00:4710/27/16
03/25/15
Wallace3 said:

Do you not forward    these issues to support ?

Or is this just some place to state problems and players discuss it back and forth........Moderators provide the standard reply  and that's it ?

so in other words   by  Moderator response this is a dead end

Regardless that this is   the    "Bug Report"  Forum

Commander...We can notify Plarium if there are a number of reports of a bug,,So this is where you can post your "bug" problems...if it is something we are not aware of then yes..we can relay that info on to the higher ups..But we can not fix bugs on the Forum..We do not possess the ability or the technology at the Forum level to perform such actions..We do our best to direct you to the appropriate links and answer any questions...or give advice if asked for
Oct 27, 2016, 11:1010/27/16

Robert  

I am not asking for advice

I am fully aware of your abilities as moderators

We are here to report  "Bugs"  problems with the game

And when I see  postings going back to September regarding the false email and other messages. No fix has been applied.......leaves me and I am sure others to wonder if a fix is coming anytime soon or at all......Can't possibly believe a month goes by and no fix

Lets see how old the postings regarding the missing reward packs become before a possible fix

Oct 28, 2016, 00:0110/28/16
03/25/15
Wallace3 said:

Robert  

I am not asking for advice

I am fully aware of your abilities as moderators

We are here to report  "Bugs"  problems with the game

And when I see  postings going back to September regarding the false email and other messages. No fix has been applied.......leaves me and I am sure others to wonder if a fix is coming anytime soon or at all......Can't possibly believe a month goes by and no fix

Lets see how old the postings regarding the missing reward packs become before a possible fix

Commander...The "bug" in the reports has been an exceptionally hard bug to fix...Plarium is working on this but it has been in the game for a while now and isolating/identifying this bug has proven very difficult...As for the bug about the missing reward pack.again Plarium has been notified of this issue..Plarium is working very hard to correct all issues..I understand Sir that some are getting frustrated but all we can ask for is just a little more patience..Some of these "bugs" can be very difficult..Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused
Nov 5, 2016, 11:4711/05/16

A week has gone by and no improvement

Oh.........but we did get a redesigned friends page. Something that didn't have a bug and didn't NEED to be done

Nov 6, 2016, 13:4111/06/16

Wallace3 said:

A week has gone by and no improvement

Oh.........but we did get a redesigned friends page. Something that didn't have a bug and didn't NEED to be done

so you are suggesting to stop all the projects , all the departments and their work , to fully stop developing anything to the game until this bug is fixed 

i can NOT imagine how the game industry would work if the games stopped all development plans when they detect bugs 
Dec 9, 2019, 03:5712/09/19
In