1. Combine Contract 2. Tactical Reports 3. False Mail Indication Reports

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 28, 2016, 06:1809/28/16
12/07/14

I am experiencing three problems with the game lately

1. I am collecting the Combine Contract rewards each and every day under the Special tab. On the following day this reward appears as if I never had collected it. The countdown to expiration hours becomes worse each and every day. I recollect and the third day it shows expired. 

2. #2 and #3 both have the same symptoms. I get a count of 1 constantly on my tactical page. Even though I have already read the report and even deleted it. No matter what I do the 1 reappears as if something has not been read.  

3. Mail box constantly appears as if mail has not been read or a new mail is still in my mail box. This follows the same problem that I have in my tactical reports. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 28, 2016, 08:2709/28/16
09/17/15

Hi, Falkland.

Let's look into your issues.

1) Could occur if you log in immediately after collecting the reward. Which I suppose is not your case.

As you know rewards are added as soon as you reach the required amount of Points for your Combine mission. Which means that you can collect the rewards even if the Mission is still running. That could be the case.

But if you say they reappear daily like if you have never collected them, then I guess it's something different.

Try tracking the Units or Items you receive from the reward pack. If your Units are still in your Army, and the Items can still be found at the Black Market, then it's not the same pack which you have collected the day before.

Otherwise, please report it to our Support Team with as much details as possible.

2) 3) This is a known issue we're already working on.