All Categories

Purchase and payment was done but I didn't get get Diamonds and Items from Discount Package

Purchase and payment was done but I didn't get get Diamonds and Items from Discount Package

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 23, 2016, 12:3908/23/16
07/20/16

I made purchase and got notification (by e-mail) that my payment was done. Hofever, nothing change. I didn't get Diamonds and Items from Discount Package. It's also quite annoying while it's immpossible to find how to do a notification (ticket) for support. man yust come into vichious circle of FAQ answers without usable exit! It made me really angry.

I also can't find my ID number by the instructions they are there.

Please, help me to solve the problem!

Edit: Well, at least found my ID when I submited this post.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 24, 2016, 00:0408/24/16
03/25/15
yon.sneg said:

I made purchase and got notification (by e-mail) that my payment was done. Hofever, nothing change. I didn't get Diamonds and Items from Discount Package. It's also quite annoying while it's immpossible to find how to do a notification (ticket) for support. man yust come into vichious circle of FAQ answers without usable exit! It made me really angry.

I also can't find my ID number by the instructions they are there.

Please, help me to solve the problem!

Edit: Well, at least found my ID when I submited this post.

Commander...Look under the Community tab...just above the forum link is the Support link..click on Support and scroll down to "contact us"..click on that link and it should send you to where you need to be to file a ticket